Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighters have the best victories in their opponents back yard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagler over Minter. He whooped his ass so bad the racists couldn't handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Hagler over Minter. He whooped his ass so bad the racists couldn't handle it.
      Most people would say Hagler's best win was Hearns rather than Minter.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        recently or throughout history? too vague of a question.

Recently, Hopkins beating Pascal in Canada. Salido beating Juanma in Puerto Rico.
        I meant at any time period. Since tonight is the Salido Lopez rematch it just got me thinking what other fighters have some great victories in their opponents back yard...`

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Most people would say Hagler's best win was Hearns rather than Minter.
          I wasn't looking at the question as which fighter has their best win in someone else's backyard, I thought it was just listing the best wins in someone's backyard. I agree, the Hearns win was definitely better.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I wasn't looking at the question as which fighter has their best win in someone else's backyard, I thought it was just listing the best wins in someone's backyard. I agree, the Hearns win was definitely better.
            Thank you editing title now.

Comment

Im not sure what the question is asking but Paul Williams over Margarito in 07 comes to mind.

Comment

Floyd's brutal beat down of Gatti in Atlantic City.

Comment

Toshiaki Nishioka's KO over Jhonny Gonzalez in Mexico was impressive.

And likewise, Jhonny Gonzalez KOing Hasegawa in Japan.

Oh, and can't forget Juan Carlos salgado's shocking KO of Jorge Linares in Japan.... I know Linares is really from Venezuela tho, i think

Comment

Working...
                  X