Russell Brand Recieves 20 mill from divorce with Katy Perry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Bro, stfu.

You're missing the point, men always lose in these big celeb divorces. Finally, a man wins and gets millions. Stop acting like Rosie o'Donnell.
    Lol not only do famous men lose, but your average guy earning a living working up the ladder loses too, his pension, his house, his retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Lol not only do famous men lose, but your average guy earning a living working up the ladder loses too, his pension, his house, his retirement.

Stfu, what if I want to give 50% away huh smart ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Bro, stfu.

You're missing the point, men always lose in these big celeb divorces. Finally, a man wins and gets millions. Stop acting like Rosie o'Donnell.
        Cause she's a woman, its ok for her to get robbed like that?

This dude is no different than those talentless whores that get millions from divorces. Justifying this is like justifying a man getting raped only cause it happens more often to women.

I hope your proud of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
          Cause she's a woman, its ok for her to get robbed like that?

This dude is no different than those talentless whores that get millions from divorces. Justifying this is like justifying a man getting raped only cause it happens more often to women.

I hope your proud of yourself.
          why you mad at him, boss? it's the law. go beat up a lawyer - it will make you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            why you mad at him, boss? it's the law. go beat up a lawyer - it will make you feel better.
            Is that what you say when you hear about women being stoned in middle eastern countries for getting raped?

"Its the law"

Let's forget about moral standards and cause the "law" is always right.

Comment

Is that what you say when you hear about women being stoned in middle eastern countries for getting raped?

"Its the law"

damn Tim..he just got you

Comment

Good for him. Key word here is PRE-NUP

Dumb b1tch, she went out like Kobe.

Comment

"Its the law"

give me a break? you're comparing murder and rape to financial security? you're an effeminate, little, nancy aren't you?

moral standards. look at Dhalsim reaching.

and this is the guy who condones and regularly practices statutory rape.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    damn Tim..he just got you
                    ^^^ silly negro.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      ^^^ silly negro.
                      Don't make me do to you what that guy did to Steve-O on "Sybians" profile.

Comment

Working...
                      X