Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why A Rematch Between Danny Garcia and Amir Khan Should NOT Be Made.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why A Rematch Between Danny Garcia and Amir Khan Should NOT Be Made.

khan (27-3 19 KOs) defeated lightweight carlos molina (17-1 7 KOs) in an attempt to save his career after back to back loses. khan dominated the fight with a 10th round tko but khan was caught a few times.

in the build up of this fight, khan said he learnt a lot about defense and had become a more mature boxer. to me, khan certainly has talent but he did not show any significant changes and actually looked the same. he was still vulnerable to big counters after he unleashes his own fast combinations. molina lacks the power at lightweight to knock people out but was somehow managed to rock khan at times.

khan now has all the confidence in the world after he beat up a light weight half his size. he even went to the extent of calling out danny garcia for a rematch and said he would knock him out. the problem with khan is his arrogance has dug himself into a deep hole. after he lost to peterson, he was constantly talking about a fight with mayweather. when he lost to garcia, he still maintained that he was one of the best fighters in the world. instead of admitting he was wrong, he dumped roach who helped him win 2 world titles and refused to accept any of the blame.

the rightful opponent for garcia is lucas mattysse since he is the mandatory challenger for his WBC belt. i am hoping garcia is man enough to give matthysse his shot. as for khan, he should shut the hell up and just walk the walk.

your thoughts?
    Sure, why not. It's just good business.
    61.97%
    Hell no. Khan is not worthy of an a rematch.
    38.03%

i agree with you

a rematch vs garcia is pointless khan would just get KO'd again

i rather see garcia vs lucas
    Last edited by MVOLT; 12-17-2012, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
      i agree with you

a rematch vs khan is pointless khan would just get KO'd again

i rather see garcia vs lucas
      i actually thought khan was fighting jorge arce

Comment

Khan still drops his hands when he punches and has his chin in the air..he will get ko'd again ,and once again blame his trainer as usual,i can not respect anyone who doesnt own up to his own mistakes

Comment

You guys over inflating Garcia are going to be in for a bump when the game is over and he's brutally exposed
          I would back Khan to beat him in a rematch and you guys better give me big odds with how you think Khan isn't even worthy of a rematch. Garcia is ****, I can't believe the hype that's running away with him for his last 2 wins, considering Khan is "****" and Morales way past prime and in early retirement.

Comment

Amir isn't ready for a rematch yet. Give him 1-2 more easy fights first

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              You guys over inflating Garcia are going to be in for a bump when the game is over and he's brutally exposed
              I would back Khan to beat him in a rematch and you guys better give me big odds with how you think Khan isn't even worthy of a rematch. Garcia is ****, I can't believe the hype that's running away with him for his last 2 wins, considering Khan is "****" and Morales way past prime and in early retirement.
              khan also got KO'd by presscott

none is saying garcia is a great fighter but he is better then khan

Comment

Couldn't you have just said that Khan is going to get hurt again?

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                  khan also got KO'd by presscott

none is saying garcia is a great fighter but he is better then khan
                  I know he did and Khans chin will let him down again no doubt in a heaped pile on the canvas. Garcia beat Khan but I don't subscribe to the view he is better just yet. I don't think Khan is great either, I just think Garcia has folks tricked into believing he is better then he is. Only time will tell but as I already said I will back Khan to beat him in rematch

Comment

I'm not a Kahn fan by any means but I think he wins a rematch. I really don't see a sensible argument against it. The Garcia fans love to clown Kahn but I think they're actually scared of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X