Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you give floyd credit for dominating jmm like no 1's ever done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Today? Not really.......but the name JMM who is a future HOF will decorate Floyd's resume in 50 years. Fact.
    Stopped saying that Bull****, I already debunked that theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
      You gotta admit that there isnt a WW out there that could make JMM look like that except Floyd. No its not a career defining win but it did make a big statement to Roach and crew. Similar to Pac destroying DLH though it was under peculiar circumstances. I give the Marquez fight credit for what it was. A "look what I can do Pacquiao" type of match. Nothing to brag about and also nothing to ignore either.
      No I don't have to give him credit for that because I think there are a couple ww's that would walk right through jmm and look more impressive by knocking him out.

Comment

• He does deserve credit. Fact most people don't want to give credit is because it was Marquez first time fighting at that weight. No one knew how bad it was going to affect Marquez. Its not like they forced him to go up in weight, if I recall it was Marquez who wanted to fight Floyd. Yes it was a ***** move to not make the weight but either way Floyd would have dominated Marquez the same way even if he did make the catch weight. Another reason Floyd went the distance is he was trying to loose the rust if he had any. He could have put more pressure towards the end and gotten a late KO but that's Floyd for you, always sticking to the game plan.

Comment

Working...
        X