No announcement yet.

[Video] Broner going in on Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    Boxingscene posters just LOVE bringing race into everything, especially concerning "black fighters". Why is that, seriously?
    you know why that is. Anything positive towards a black fighter is a no no.

Only is Boxing where the racism is underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      becuase it's usually the black fighters that bring the race into things...floyd, hopkins , broner, etc
      puga stop. Broner ain't say nothing regarding race in those videos, but a poster pointed out how bias FH are to black trainers and fighters when race never brought up. Like are posters that worried or that insecure?

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        you know why that is. Anything positive towards a black fighter is a no no.

Only is Boxing where the racism is underrated.
        Well yea, I know. Just embarrassing how guys are quick to go there seemingly out of nowhere.

Comment

puga stop. Broner ain't say nothing regarding race in those videos, but a poster pointed out how bias FH are to black trainers and fighters when race never brought up. Like are posters that worried or that insecure?
          not in this vid , but he is a known racist..so is floyd and hopkins...and i dont really know what youre complaining about, youre just as bias as they are..and im not puga, you guys need to cut that **** out

Comment

not in this vid , but he is a known racist..so is floyd and hopkins...and i dont really know what youre complaining about, youre just as bias as they are..and im not puga, you guys need to cut that **** out
            Who is they, puga?

Comment

Who is they, puga?
              the ones youre complianing about being biased...and i see what youre doing son

Comment

the ones youre complianing about being biased...and i see what youre doing son
                Dude, I think you're lost. I never complained about anyone being biased. I asked why so many posters always bring up race concerning "black fighters". Go back and re-read.

Comment

Dude, I think you're lost. I never complained about anyone being biased. I asked why so many posters always bring up race concerning "black fighters". Go back and re-read.
                  thats why i said black fighters are usually the ones bringing up race

Comment

thats why i said black fighters are usually the ones bringing up race
                    SO last week when A BUNCH OF PPL were crying about TMT ONLY signing black fighters (which isn't true) was because "black fighters are usually always bringing up race"?

Comment

SO last week when A BUNCH OF PPL were crying about TMT ONLY signing black fighters (which isn't true) was because "black fighters are usually always bringing up race"?
                      stop wasting your time. ppl will discuss race when ppl wanna discuss race. fight hype is a racist site, tmt is a racist promotional company and so on and so forth.

Comment

Working...
                      X