HBO is throwing more money into a Khan-Bradley fight to get it done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
    dumbasses
    Agree. Bradley-Alexander II won't be a better fight than the first.

Comment

the fight will get made.

bradley is busy negotiating the money while khan is trying to FORCE his way out of this fight (crying for other opponents) the morons who think that bradley is ducking khan are ******ed.
      Last edited by americanbot; 05-18-2011, 08:37 PM.

Comment

HBO should make Khan vs Judah to give Khan a bigger name in the states and make Bradley vs Maidana which should be an action fight. If both Bradley and Khan win then this fight would be much bigger than it is now especially with the more casual fans.

Comment

I'm losing respect for Bradley. The guy was talking all this crap how Khan is running from him. I mean $1.3m if you are not named Pacquiao, mayweather, the Kbros, and haye is good. I don't know why he would turn that down when that's the fight that could catapult him to stardom.

Timmy if you talk the talk you gotta walk the walk.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            the fight will get made.

bradley is busy negotiating the money while khan is trying to FORCE his way out of this fight (crying for other opponents) the morons who think that bradley is ducking khan are ******ed.
            WTF so after all of this Khan is the one to blame?

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              I'm losing respect for Bradley. The guy was talking all this crap how Khan is running from him. I mean $1.3m if you are not named Pacquiao, mayweather, the Kbros, and haye is good. I don't know why he would turn that down when that's the fight that could catapult him to stardom.

Its all because HBO guaranteed him another fight after Alexander. If you're Bradley why fight Khan now when you can fight someone else make another HBO payday and then fight Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                HBO should make Khan vs Judah to give Khan a bigger name in the states and make Bradley vs Maidana which should be an action fight. If both Bradley and Khan win then this fight would be much bigger than it is now especially with the more casual fans.

I like that idea.

More than I thought I would.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post

because hbo guaranteed bradley a pay of 1.2/1.3 for ANY opponent that he faces next (it's in the contract) which means he could fight a bum and make about that much. for a fight like khan he wants more.....khans payment is being HIDDEN from the public....khan will make around 2.4 for this fight. bradley wants around 1.5/1.6 for a fight with khan.

THATS A FAIR DEAL.
                  Last edited by americanbot; 05-18-2011, 08:48 PM.

Comment

there overpaying for it.Why would they do that?Didnt they learn from
                    bradley-alexander fight?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      there overpaying for it.Why would they do that?Didnt they learn from
                      bradley-alexander fight?
                      No...............

Comment

Working...
                      X