Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch an international Super star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Carl Froch an international Super star?

Breaking ppv records, boning a fit girl, loads of cash and knocking out all the best super middle weights which makes him ranked number 1 in the world.

Is it fair to say hes a international super star?
    Yes hes the best in the world making doh
    42.55%
    No but hes a good looking lad
    57.45%

poll added.....

Comment

International Man of Mystery

Comment

He's definitely the most international superstar, I've seen in a long time. He's an international pimp too.

Comment

Probably in terms of boxing popularity.

Comment

Superstar? You've got to be joking. He is however, International. He's not a superstar in the US. No one even knows who that f&ck he is here on a larger scale.

And Froch is one of my fav boxers.

Comment

Depends on how you describe both "International" & "Superstar"

Superstar: a high-profile and extremely successful performer or athlete.

International: existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations.

IMHO, Froch is a very good and well respected boxer. And his popularity is very high in the UK, but whether he is as well known in other nations is debatable.

A boxing "Superstar" is a reserved title and only a few have reached that level in the sport of Boxing. (Ali, Pac, Chavez Sr. Floyd, Tyson, ODLH) is a very short list, but you get the idea.

Now I realize that many fans of this or that boxer, claim these titles for their favorites using very subjective methods. But the fact remains, only a select few Boxers have achieved both titles.
              Last edited by arraamis; 06-19-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

With respect, in south america, nobody knows about him. Theres only 2 superstars in boxing, Pac and Mayweather.

Comment

mayweather and pacquiao are the only international superstars in boxing.

he isnt the best 168lber in the world either and i dont see what boning a fit girl or having loads of cash has to do with anything as far as super stardom goes.

Comment

In the USA the answer would be....who?

Comment

Working...
                    X