Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesus Rojas, Evangelista Cotto: Arce a Coward, He Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That whole coward thing is being over used now. Im sure a rematch will get done soon.

Maybe they should just settle this fight on the undercard of Marquez vs Vazquez jr

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Something tells me you either did not watch that fight or simply hate any fighter that is Rican.

#1. The low blow bounced off of Arce's elbow.

#2. The blow to the face that dropped Arce was legal.
      dude did u even see the fight?? bounced off his elbow my ass!they replayed it in slo mo like 30 times! its was as low blow as it gets ,not only that but the kidney punch on top of that,then one to the back of the head, sure the boack of the head was legal after he landed 2 illegal shots prior! It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with sportsmanship and the rules ,Arce is no coward he is as proven as they come,if u need to hit a guy in the nuts and a kidney shot to land a blow behind the head it pretty damn clear who the coward is.....that punk kid is a nobody hell get his..

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        dude did u even see the fight?? bounced off his elbow my ass!they replayed it in slo mo like 30 times! its was as low blow as it gets ,not only that but the kidney punch on top of that,then one to the back of the head, sure the boack of the head was legal after he landed 2 illegal shots prior! It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with sportsmanship and the rules ,Arce is no coward he is as proven as they come,if u need to hit a guy in the nuts and a kidney shot then to land a blow behind the head it pretty damn clear who the coward is.....that punk kid is a nobody hell get his..
        If you didn't see it clearly bounce off of his elbow, nationality is blinding you. I'm capable of being fair no matter nationality, nuff said.

Comment

This is ridiculous. How anyone can call Jorge Arce a coward is beyond me. The guy has been in so many wars and saved so many otherwise terrible Top Rank PPV's and cards that it's not even funny. He earned the right to call himself a warrior a long time ago so I am not going to criticize him for the way that fight ended. Getting hit in your ear is very painful, Rojas should be blaming himself.

Comment

In the 1st round after Arce dropped Rojas quick & Rojas got up & laid it all out on Arce & had Arce clinching & going backwards & Arce even hit Rojas low(really low) & Rojas didn't complain like a little B I T C H, he just kept going forward & the ref was the one that called Arce out on it..& in the 2nd it was an ACCIDENTAL head butt(they both went forward with their heads) & the shot hit Arce's elbow 1st then hit the BELT(NOT BELOW) & the following shot was ON THE EAR(WHICH IS A LEGAL SHOT)NOT BEHIND THE HEAD LIKE ARCE CLAIMS!& when Arce went down he DIDN'T even attempt to get up & was already saying his equilibrium was off(Emanuel Steward called him out on that one!)& when they told Arce they were going to give him 5 min to recover he threw himself back(very BAD ACTING) & as soon as they told him the fight was over, Arce sat down fine & as soon as they took his gloves off he was walking around the fine!! Arce didn't expect Rojas to fight back & hit as hard as he did & Arce used that incident as a perfect excuse to B I T C H E D OUT!!!

Comment

I don't think the blows were as bad as they make them out to be. I like Arce but it looked completely like he was trying to get a DQ win ala Hopkins. How ironic that he says he can't get up but when they ruled it off he got up quick and did an interview like nothing. I paid for the PPV so yea I'm pretty pissed at the shit he tried to pull.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                If you didn't see it clearly bounce off of his elbow, nationality is blinding you. I'm capable of being fair no matter nationality, nuff said.
                whatever dude u need glasses not ppv,even if that was so he hit him with a kidney shot rt after ,2 illegal blows, i never knew low blows and kidney shots were legal....that kid is a pieca shiaat plain and simple,yeah he won like the last 10 seconds of the round after getting dropped real big accomplishment ,if anyone wanted a way out its that kid,fock that pieca shiat hes a nobody...

Comment

laughing at these chavalas in here arguing that it was an intended low blow. arce went out soft and rojas is talking too reckless. hopefully arce can put it on him in the rematch to show him some respect. for anyone thinking that it was intentional, get your heads out of your asses. dimwits.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    I don't think the blows were as bad as they make them out to be. I like Arce but it looked completely like he was trying to get a DQ win ala Hopkins. How ironic that he says he can't get up but when they ruled it off he got up quick and did an interview like nothing. I paid for the PPV so yea I'm pretty pissed at the shit he tried to pull.
                    This is exactly how I felt. I have no problem with Arce, not one but didnt like the turnout in this fight nor his actions once the fight was called off.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                      This is ridiculous. How anyone can call Jorge Arce a coward is beyond me. The guy has been in so many wars and saved so many otherwise terrible Top Rank PPV's and cards that it's not even funny. He earned the right to call himself a warrior a long time ago so I am not going to criticize him for the way that fight ended. Getting hit in your ear is very painful, Rojas should be blaming himself.
                      Getting hit on ear is also LEGAL!!!If a fighter doesn't want to get hit where it hurts, then he shouldn't be fighting!! That person should take up tennis or golf..

Comment

Working...
                      X