Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: F**k No, Canelo No Match For Floyd Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: F**k No, Canelo No Match For Floyd Jr.

Mexican star and WBC junior middleweight champion Saul Alvarez looked solid last night in disposing of former champion Kermit Cintron in under five rounds at the Monumental Plaza De Toros in Mexico City. After a slow first couple of rounds, Alvarez eventually began to open up, dropping Cintron with a crisp right hand in the fourth and finishing him off along the ropes one round later.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I'm gonna have to agree, I mean Canelo is my boy and I think he's still got time to grow and develop in to a great..but at this point Mayweather picks him apart all night, he's way too young and inexperienced..

Comment

Good i really would have been disgusted if they took the fight

Comment

Thank you Roger.

Comment

So... nobody's going to bring up the fact he said Maidana was possible for Floyd?

Comment

If Khan isn't ready (like he's saying) and if the Pac fight doesn't go through, I don't see anything wrong with a Maidana fight. Who else is there at 140-147? Ortiz vs Berto winner won't happen until February and they won't have enough time to promote. And there's no way Bob Arum will feed Bradley to Floyd before he's able to feed him to Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                So... nobody's going to bring up the fact he said Maidana was possible for Floyd?
                He's a more credible opponent to Floyd than fail-ass Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  If Khan isn't ready (like he's saying) and if the Pac fight doesn't go through, I don't see anything wrong with a Maidana fight. Who else is there at 140-147? Ortiz vs Berto winner won't happen until February and they won't have enough time to promote. And there's no way Bob Arum will feed Bradley to Floyd before he's able to feed him to Pac.
                  Why go down?

Comment

Originally posted by zphd View Post
                    He's a more credible opponent to Floyd than fail-ass Bradley
                    No hes not....like Ortiz...come forward, ZERO defense. A very willing target. Now its great for us fans when 2 guys like that get together, but is a joke of a fight for Floyd. Either, Berto (hes going to beat Vic this time), Sergio, or Khan. These fights make sense assuming Pac falls apart again. Now if Floyd wants to be ballsy...go to 154 for a fight. Tons of potential, money, and GREAT recognition. Even if its a catch weight, a name will still sell, and still be very competitive i think.

Comment

Working...
                    X