Tattoo Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
    Chest tattoos are the worst bro!..

I have 6 in total..5 on my arms and 1 on my chest, and the chest was by far the worst...I was sweating bullets and my tattoo artist even asked if I wanted to take a break, but I just wanted the **** to end, lmao!...

I'm looking to get a few more, not sure if I want to go to the legs like the back of my calf or something..
    Yea, I heard it hurts from different people, and then I heard its not all that bad.

But with all the detail I want, and how colorful and vibrant I want the Red , White, and Green, I think it will take more than just one sitting.

I want different veins pumping red white an green... and I want the heart to be a bright rid with the arteries coming out of it pumping Green and white.

I was gonna get a tat but backed out. Now I want to get this one, but Im scared its gonna hurt, and I got to wait until I get my chest more solid.

Comment

Originally posted by _HTownTexan_ View Post
      Yea, I heard it hurts from different people, and then I heard its not all that bad.

But with all the detail I want, and how colorful and vibrant I want the Red , White, and Green, I think it will take more than just one sitting.

I want different veins pumping red white an green... and I want the heart to be a bright rid with the arteries coming out of it pumping Green and white.

I was gonna get a tat but backed out. Now I want to get this one, but Im scared its gonna hurt, and I got to wait until I get my chest more solid.
      Colour hurts more than the outline/shading.

No disrespect intended with this:

But if you have fat on your chest do it now, it will hurt 10x more when it is solid muscle.
      Last edited by Bossy; 11-14-2011, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Somebody post pics of their tat's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          Somebody post pics of their tat's.
          Boss lady said she's going to post a pic of her foot tattoo.

Comment

Originally posted by _HTownTexan_ View Post
            How bad does getting a Tat hurt? How bad is the chest?

I want a tat that covers the middle of my chest. Im waiting on getting that tat until I get my chest more solid.

I want something like this,

but I want it to look like my chest is ripping open in a rough looking shape of the Eagle killing a snake on the Mexican flag. With the chest ripped open I want it to look like you can see my heart, and have it pumping Red, White, and Green to represent the heart that Mexicans have.

Whether its coming here illegally and working their asses off to get by and make a better life for them and there family, or the heart that Mexicans have inside the ring.

It also goes a bit deeper but this is the net and it takes too long to type.
            Looks fresh cant say ive done any on my chest but after hearing these people im good i got my whole left sholder done and 2 more on my sholder blades its been a while im trying to think if the six hours i sat there hurt more or if i was just wrecked and numb by the time i was done... Good luck to ya

Comment

Here's two of mine ...

The big one was just finished and red/swollen.

I'l take a picture of my rosary after my bath.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                Here's two of mine ...

The big one was just finished and red/swollen.

I'l take a picture of my rosary after my bath.

You know Boss Lady these tattoos are all well and good but we would like to see your feet tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
                  You know Boss Lady these tattoos are all well and good but we would like to see your feet tattoos.
                  I'll take a pic in a bit, you're only getting the tattoo though lol there will be no toes involved, if I can help it.

Comment

I always wanted a tattoo but because of the nature of my work, I think I can only really afford to have it covered up. I've always wanted a tribal tattoo on my back.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                      I'll take a pic in a bit, you're only getting the tattoo though lol there will be no toes involved, if I can help it.
                      Toes tell a lot about a women. So if you don't mind we would love to see your toes. Maybe even your soles to.

Comment

Working...
                      X