No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Think My Style is Complicated For His Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing's Truth View Post
    I really don't care about the outcome because win or lose this fight proves one thing, that Manny has trouble against sound technical boxers. And if Manny is seriously thinking about fighting Floyd he better make sure it's his last fight because Floyd is going to finish him.

You think Marquez's technical style gives Manny trouble at age 38 with extra pounds. Wait until Floyd comes in there at a natural 147 with blazing speed. It'll a be a long night for Manny.
    a short night he will be knocked out in 6 rounds easily.. unless floyd decides to punish him for the years of disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
      a short night he will be knocked out in 6 rounds easily.. unless floyd decides to punish him for the years of disrespect.
      Pffft.. He would, he could.. But he wouldnt.. Just like your handle says.. Its all Jibba Jabber...

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        Real boxing fans know who won.

Marquez knows who won.

Manny knows who won
        And the official judges knows who won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          And the official judges knows who won the fight.
          You could be absolutely correct on that one.

I hope not.

Boxing is in a sad state alright.

Anyways, Marquez 3-0.

The funniest part of this whole controversy.....

EVERY SINGLE FIGHTER, bar NONE, has stated that Marquez won the fight, including Mannys stablemates Khan and Chavez, and many feel that Marquez won the fight handily.

Even many pinoy fans who were interviewed after the fight, and have commented since, stated that Manny lost, and that Marquez was the real winner in that fight.

And get this.....

Even Ronnie " hugging-them-blindly " Nathanielz, gave Marquez the nod.

Initially, I strongly disagreed with a number of people who stated before the fight that "this will prove once-and-for-all who is the better fighter"..... because the fight was 3 years and 3 divisions too late..... I was wrong, that question has been answered alright.

Pac could not beat a 38yo LW who was disadvantaged on the scales.

Comment

Working...
          X