Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins the REMATCH? (Should it occur)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins the REMATCH? (Should it occur)

Mayweather - Ortiz II
    Mayweather - UD
    15.00%
    Ortiz - UD
    5.00%
    Mayweather - KO/TKO
    65.00%
    Ortiz - KO/TKO
    10.00%
    Mayweather - DQ
    5.00%
    Ortiz - DQ
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

Floyd.

Easy work. Easy.

Comment

poll added

Comment

if you don't understand that Floyd was dominating and on the verge of giving him a bad beatdown in the stretch, you don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Ortiz was starting to throwing less and Floyd was landing more...that should tell you where this fight was going

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            if you don't understand that Floyd was dominating and on the verge of giving him a bad beatdown in the stretch, you don't know **** about boxing.
            I think your just a nuthugger.

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
            Ortiz was starting to throwing less and Floyd was landing more...that should tell you where this fight was going
            Ortiz was throwing less? If anything he was going after mayweather more.

Anyone who knows **** about boxing knows Ortiz was looking for the KO. He was landing at times, and I think he could have eventually landed a solid one. Whether it finished floyd I dont know, but I know Ortiz wasn't phased by mays punches or may was lopsidedly winning like *****s are trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
              I think your just a nuthugger.

Ortiz was throwing less? If anything he was going after mayweather more.

Anyone who knows **** about boxing knows Ortiz was looking for the KO. He was landing at times, and I think he could have eventually landed a solid one. Whether it finished floyd I dont know, but I know Ortiz wasn't phased by mays punches or may was lopsidedly winning like *****s are trying to say.
              compubox, read em, ortiz was throwing less and landing less and was gettin hit more by mayweather

Last edited by Ring Leader; 09-18-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Mayweather would stop him.

Mid - Late TKO.

Comment

I think Ortiz was starting to adjust in the 4th round...He's very inexperienced compared to Floyd, but floyd was not dominating him completely it was actually going pretty even for a moment. He needs to go on a winning streak before doing this again...

Comment

Floyd stops Ortiz in 6 or 7

Comment

Working...
                    X