Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Braddman change his name to Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Braddman change his name to Boxing Scene?

That mod has lost his marbles. I havent had any issues with him as a mod but wow talk about over the top.

He's taking his "job" very seriously, it seems.

Comment

I dont know how he became mod but with a small touch of power on the forums of an internet boxing web site, he suddenly becomes king **** in his mind.

Comment

Being a mod on the internet is serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
          Being a mod on the internet is serious business.
          I bet this is going on his resume.

Comment

account link? I'll ban him.

Comment

Guy's a weirdo and a terrible moderator. How many complaints is it going to take before he is demoted back to member?

He closed a perfectly good thread because someone posted loads of food pics in it. Why not just delete his posts? Makes no sense.

I've noticed he only seems to close anti-pacquiao thread as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
                Guy's a weirdo and a terrible moderator. How many complaints is it going to take before he is demoted back to member?

He closed a perfectly good thread because someone posted loads of food pics in it. Why not just delete his posts? Makes no sense.

I've noticed he only seems to close anti-pacquiao thread as well.
                This.

P.S.

But if he is Rick or BPP's cousin or brother then my sincere apologies.

Comment

I don't know when the name change occured, but it has been a minute. Noticed it when I'd check out NSB, on the mod list.

Comment

Said thread: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=414340

Notice that it is an anti-pac thread. Notice no "warning" was given to the pacfan for blatant spam - something he does a lot with his 'trademark' food pics.

It's not like he can do anything even if he wanted, but he still likes giving "warnings" out. Proper nut job is braddman aka boxing scene.

Comment

Working...
                    X