• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very disappointed in Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      Very disappointed in Ortiz.
      yeah, he's pretty much a letdown now. kid had potential to be a huge name and talent in the sport of boxing but his heart or lack of it has stopped him from reaching that peak. i doubt he'll be back on top. guys above him at 154 would break him down with his lack of defense and guys like khan and bradley would frustrate him a bit too much to the point where i think he might quit again as well. i'm a fan, but man, it's disappointing seeing him show this side of him again. i really thought he was a changed fighter after the berto fight. i was duped.
      you guys seen england/italy? i was rooting for england in the beginning but at the end i was glad italy won. they deserved to win, i hate how england played, especially towards the end. who you going for emzz? spain or portugal? got ramos, casillas and co against el gran ronaldo.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        yeah, he's pretty much a letdown now. kid had potential to be a huge name and talent in the sport of boxing but his heart or lack of it has stopped him from reaching that peak. i doubt he'll be back on top. guys above him at 154 would break him down with his lack of defense and guys like khan and bradley would frustrate him a bit too much to the point where i think he might quit again as well. i'm a fan, but man, it's disappointing seeing him show this side of him again. i really thought he was a changed fighter after the berto fight. i was duped.
        you guys seen england/italy? i was rooting for england in the beginning but at the end i was glad italy won. they deserved to win, i hate how england played, especially towards the end. who you going for emzz? spain or portugal? got ramos, casillas and co against el gran ronaldo.
        Very very well said. He has all the tools to be a great fighter but lacks the heart. I really like him but he just gives up to easily. I understand he's concern about his health but the guys I look up to are the ones that say fuk that, imma give the ppl what they came to see. This is what makes Margarito so great imo. He came to fight regardless what happen to him, this is why he's one of the ATG's in my opinion. I would go as far and say Tony is the GOAT.

I was going for England, I knew they would get dominated but I just hate the italian side. It would of been a crime if England won tho...it was like 25 shots against like 4 lmaoo.

Hope for a good match between Portugal-Spain. Idc who wins the tournament, as long it's not Italy.

Portugal: CR7, Coentrao, Pepe
        Spain: Arbeloa, Alonso, Ramos, Iker, Albiol
        Germany: Ozil and Khedira

Someone will win it.

I can't see Italy getting past Germany. Portugal will need luck to win, they haven't been playing very good imo. Spain have been toothless, they're missing Villa so bad atm.

Torres is shot, Negredo is a bum, Llorente is pretty good actually. Dunno why Del Bosque doesn't give him a chance. Probably looks like **** during training.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          Very very well said. He has all the tools to be a great fighter but lacks the heart. I really like him but he just gives up to easily. I understand he's concern about his health but the guys I look up to are the ones that say fuk that, imma give the ppl what they came to see. This is what makes Margarito so great imo. He came to fight regardless what happen to him, this is why he's one of the ATG's in my opinion. I would go as far and say Tony is the GOAT.

I was going for England, I knew they would get dominated but I just hate the italian side. It would of been a crime if England won tho...it was like 25 shots against like 4 lmaoo.

Hope for a good match between Portugal-Spain. Idc who wins the tournament, as long it's not Italy.

Portugal: CR7, Coentrao, Pepe
          Spain: Arbeloa, Alonso, Ramos, Iker, Albiol
          Germany: Ozil and Khedira

Someone will win it.

I can't see Italy getting past Germany. Portugal will need luck to win, they haven't been playing very good imo. Spain have been toothless, they're missing Villa so bad atm.

Torres is shot, Negredo is a bum, Llorente is pretty good actually. Dunno why Del Bosque doesn't give him a chance. Probably looks like **** during training.
          yeah i think the final will be germany/spain. i hope germany takes it. i haven't been liking the way spain's been playing but it is what it is, they still win matches. and haha, that's pretty crazy, if italy doesn't win, some player from real will be champ.

and oh yeah, so fuckin boss by pirlo

Comment

• i think this was a wake up call for ortiz, its either goin to help him and make him get better or its goin to destroy him. maybe he took josesito lightly and not serious. However i must admit i was kinda sad to see soto get ko by some argentinian, but oh well this is boxing.......

Comment

• 'Ya no te asuste cuando llegue en un convoy
              O que una escuadra con diamantes salga de mi pantalon'

Comment

• Callete culero.....

Comment

• Im currently looking to buy a new/used truck for work, it will be used to load ice and food for preparations. you gentlemen recommend anything.............

Comment

• thinking of getting of one these 3 not sure yet.......

2012 dodge ram r/t

or ford supercrew 2011

or a 2011 toyota tundra 4 door

or a dodge dually on intros....

let me know forrealz, i dont want to buy anymore chevys lol........

Comment

• i'm not into trucks, especially pick ups, so i couldn't give you a serious or educated recommendation. what's your budget though? some of those trucks look pricey. based on overall brands though, i'd go with ford or toyota.

anyone watch the first game of the finals for la copa libertadores? i missed the second half. also, thoughts on the spain win over portugal. emzz, what you make of it? they're going to have to play better against germany/italy, which i think germany will win tomorrow. it bugs me the way spain plays with no urge sometimes.

para los que no lo vieron.
                      Last edited by chiguy91; 06-28-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X