Who here as ever played Armored Core?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here as ever played Armored Core?

Well reveal yourselves>?

Raises hand. Loved that game. All the custom options for your core, weapons, defensive options, tracks or legs. Makes me want to busr out my PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Raises hand. Loved that game. All the custom options for your core, weapons, defensive options, tracks or legs. Makes me want to busr out my PS2.
      which title did you own?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        which title did you own?
        I had AC 2, and the one right after that one, I can't remember the whole name of the title.

Comment

I had AC 2, and the one right after that one, I can't remember the whole name of the title.
          Another Age, I owned that game, 100% complete.

Comment

OH SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

You remember those bomb ass demo disks on the PS1s? I had one with Armored Core on it.. I remember shunning everything else on that disk for the 15 minutes of robotic glory that I got from that game. I ended up getting the full version about 2 months later and it was a wrap. I mainly obsessed over the customization. I just loved tricking my robot out.

Comment

I am a PC and a Mechwarrior man. So happy a new one is coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                OH SHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

You remember those bomb ass demo disks on the PS1s? I had one with Armored Core on it.. I remember shunning everything else on that disk for the 15 minutes of robotic glory that I got from that game. I ended up getting the full version about 2 months later and it was a wrap. I mainly obsessed over the customization. I just loved tricking my robot out.
                lol, same here, K. I never could get pass this one Raven in Another Age. I had this kick ass laser rifle, the best laser sword, and a shoulder mounted gatling. Had plenty of firepower, but that mech just completley owned me. Tried different combos, but just got killed quicker.

Comment

lol, same here, K. I never could get pass this one Raven in Another Age. I had this kick ass laser rifle, the best laser sword, and a shoulder mounted gatling. Had plenty of firepower, but that mech just completley owned me. Tried different combos, but just got killed quicker.
                  Hehe nothing is impossible if you design your AC correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Hehe nothing is impossible if you design your AC correctly.
                    I know that, Mr. Smarty pants, lol. But I thought I had a pretty good set up. The laser cannon had plenty of knockdown power with lots of rounds and not too bad peanalties, the gautling gun was my secondary with a **** ton of ammo, and I was pretty agile. I just could not beat that damn mech.

Comment

Working...
                    X