Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquaio's biggest closet fan Fraud Ducksforever(vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
    So that explains his cheer leading ....Love him or Hate him everyone is a manny pacquiao fan
    It's what you do at a fight. We've seen him cheer while fighters in his own gym are fighting.

Comment

Every real boxing fan knows the deal. Mayweather is a master boxer hands down one of the best. Pacquiao is the most exciting boxer hands down. They have both cherry picked at times. They will fight each other when Manny goes thru 2 more wars and not with Arum. Mayweather will have 2 soft fights and prolly breeze thru Pacman. I hope not, I want a great fight I want the best man to win. Anyone to blame is 2 big egos in Floyd and PAC. And bob arum and Schaefer. I don't care for D&@k riders on either side. 10 years from now I think we will all know Manny fought more bigger guys at catch weight and Floyd had 1, when he was pressured into doing so. Floyd is the master boxer where PAC is the master fighter. Outside of the ring, Manny is almost like a saint where Floyd is always be a lil bitter about everything that he does not get credit for. I would love to see Floyd do the booty dew to see how he adjusts, that to me is how you judge an all time great. Thanks for reading. Let the hating on each other continue.....

Comment

Everybody knows Floyd was Manny's biggest fan before he became a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Roteno517 View Post
          Every real boxing fan knows the deal. Mayweather is a master boxer hands down one of the best. Pacquiao is the most exciting boxer hands down. They have both cherry picked at times. They will fight each other when Manny goes thru 2 more wars and not with Arum. Mayweather will have 2 soft fights and prolly breeze thru Pacman. I hope not, I want a great fight I want the best man to win. Anyone to blame is 2 big egos in Floyd and PAC. And bob arum and Schaefer. I don't care for D&@k riders on either side. 10 years from now I think we will all know Manny fought more bigger guys at catch weight and Floyd had 1, when he was pressured into doing so. Floyd is the master boxer where PAC is the master fighter. Outside of the ring, Manny is almost like a saint where Floyd is always be a lil bitter about everything that he does not get credit for. I would love to see Floyd do the booty dew to see how he adjusts, that to me is how you judge an all time great. Thanks for reading. Let the hating on each other continue.....
          True story right here

Comment

starts at 1:35

That was hilarious! Floyd cheering for Pac. haha

Comment

LOL that gave me a good laugh ..Im a 23 year old fan who is tired of this crap
              Lol it's just a really bad name.

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
              You really should've been the last person to say that.

Comment

let's tell the truth here... even floydiots knows that floyd is a fraud and that's a fact!

Comment

Working...
                X