Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lance Pugmire reporting that ive been banned for creating anohter May-Pac thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post

I wish what this guy was saying was true about talks progressing, but there is no way of knowing for sure. I already knew that the fight would be at the MGM Grand. That was not negotiable. Neither was the drug testing issue. Saying those things were agreed upon is the equivalent of saying the sky is blue.

Comment

Pugmire is far more legit than the other ****ty sources people are citing.

Comment

music to my ears!!

Comment

Tickets for this thing are going to be like $4,000.

Comment

I don't get the Thursday was a good day tweet, does that mean they will announce the fight next week on Thursday or the fight will take place on a Thursday?

Comment

Smoke and mirrors bunch of bs that a lot of you idiots are going to eat up

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I don't get the Thursday was a good day tweet, does that mean they will announce the fight next week on Thursday or the fight will take place on a Thursday?
                I think he meant Thursday as in yesterday.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    A lot of things went done yesterday (Thursday). Dan Rafael was reporting the same last night

Comment

..but but all the cool people said they stopped caring for it years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X