Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Takes Down Another Hall of Famer in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so pac gets thru Rios we then get a bradley v pac rematch and in fantasy world the winner fights floyd yeah??

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
      so pac gets thru Rios we then get a bradley v pac rematch and in fantasy world the winner fights floyd yeah??
      That sounds about right, but with this loss I think JMM might consider another payday with Pac and Pac obviously wants revenge.

Comment

I bet JMM skips a rematch with Bradley, the way he skipped a rematch with Chris John

Comment

Arum isn't going to let Bradley anywhere near Mayweather. He will keep mentioning both of their names in the same breath without doing anything to push the fight. Good old Bob.

LOLing at Marquez saying he has been robbed 6 times. O well at least he didn't say 7

Comment

very disappointing fight, given all the hype and buildup -- JMM looked his age most of the night and Bradley was so conservative and "tactical" that he almost blew it -- had Bradley winning by 1 point but would have been OK with a draw or even a Marquez decision -- frankly, by the end of this dreary affair, I didn't particularly care -- oh, and Mr. Bradley, until you demonstrate otherwise, don't EVER mention your name and 'pound for pound' in the same sentence....

Comment

I had it from the sports bar HD tv 116-112, should have been a UD !@ but as I posted last week, Feldman was the inconsistent 1 of the 3 judges...he was not paying attention...Bradley outworked JMM & made him, @ times, look 40...Nacho blows smoke after every dec vs his boxer...good win 4 Tim, doubt he'll ever see Floyd...

Comment

Listen fella aint nobody forgetting manny clearly beat bradley !!

Now there saying Bradley can put things a past with Manny lol He didnt didnt beat Manny any FOOL knows that. I bet BRADLEY DANVES AROUND A REMATCH WITH MANNY ??? HE'll say business is better fighting someone else, Marquez didnt usr the pharm like he did with Manny . So now WHAT EVERYINE FROM FLOYD MAYWEATHER, BRADLEY, MARQUEZ JUST KEEP DODGING FIGHTING MANNY ??? Nithing but EXCUSES FELLA'S !??

Comment

Next, bradley dances around a rematch wuth manny !

So they say Bradley can put it to pass with Manny, cause he ? Beat Marquez?? LMAO ! My Prediction , BRADLEY DANCES AROUND A REMATCH WITH MANNY, AND FLOYD WILL KEEP ON DANCING AS USUAL ,ANY BETERS ????

Comment

Another? Who was the other one?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

and a rematch 5 with Manny

Originally posted by KickAzz View Post
                      I bet JMM skips a rematch with Bradley, the way he skipped a rematch with Chris John
                      and of cpursr jmm wont give manny a #5 tematch with no pharm , cause he wont get away with it twice ??

Comment

Working...
                      X