Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop it!!! Floyd fights much better at 147 than 154!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Dude, he has the 154 pound belt bogus or not. Floyd has held it for over a year with not one defense. Asking a 154 pound fighter to drop to 147 when you both have a title at 154 is just ******ed. Give the belt up and move on, but until then, Canelo is doing what he is supposed to, Floyd is the one out of line.
    Canelo needs to stfu up and face someone like GGG if he wants a fight. You know it is bogus win for the belt for floyd.

Comment

it's obvious that mayweather fans care more about floyd taking low risk fights and staying undefeated, than actually testing himself. that's sad. if he's as good as you think, why are yall so scared of canelo? thats a serious question because i believe floyd would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        Damn got all of you guy's responding in a row. Answer this, does Floyd perform better @ welter or 154? Be honest.

Oh the 154lb is bogus because Cotto is 147lber posing a a 154, stop lying to yourself.
        Thats just silly, that basically discredits anybody that has ever moved up in weight and won a title. OF course Floyd fights better at welter, but Canelo fights better at 154. There is nothing left at 147, so who you want him to fight given that you can discredit anyone moving up?

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
          it's obvious that mayweather fans care more about floyd taking low risk fights and staying undefeated, than actually testing himself. that's sad. if he's as good as you think, why are yall so scared of canelo? thats a serious question because i believe floyd would beat him.
          I want him to fight Canelo just to shut the whinners up but he is fighting a dude that should be fighting the likes of GGG and not trying to fight a guy who cleary fights better @ 147 just like Canelo fights better @ 154, not 147. Get it?

Comment

Floyd is also 36 so f%ck your thoughts.

Floyd did find a way out of the Pac fight imo but this Canelo business isnt sensible as far as fighting under fair terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              Pretty much. They're not boxing fans. They're not even fans of the fighter Mayweather, they're just fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Thats just silly, that basically discredits anybody that has ever moved up in weight and won a title. OF course Floyd fights better at welter, but Canelo fights better at 154. There is nothing left at 147, so who you want him to fight given that you can discredit anyone moving up?
                See you do get it.

Comment

I want him to fight Canelo just to shut the whinners up but he is fighting a dude that should be fighting the likes of GGG and not trying to fight a guy who cleary fights better @ 147 just like Canelo fights better @ 154, not 147. Get it?
                  no. why settle for amir khan and devon alexander? beating canelo means more.

i'm a roy jones fan. i think he's one of the greatest ever. but when people mention a lack of names on his resume, i can't really argue. if you're a mayweather fan, why would you not want him to prove his greatness? he already blew the pacquiao fight.

Comment

Canelo needs to stfu up and face someone like GGG if he wants a fight. You know it is bogus win for the belt for floyd.
                    Man stfu! U r getting owned in your own tread. I want Canelo to move up to mw where he had never fought before but you have a sh it load of excuses for Floyd fighting at 154 a weight he has already fought twice!? Wow go the fawk to sleep

Comment

If he's rated at number 1 at 154, then he should fkn fight at 154. FUCK OFFFFFFFF!!!!!

he da cash cow tho
                      He fights better at 147 tho
                      he 36 tho

Yall should hang yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X