Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Chiropractors legit???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i went once and they didn't even give me a happy ending. total sham.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      You probably need 3-5classes to figure it out. I corrected a tailbone and an ankle problem through that method- separate issues. The ankle thing was even after i saw an ortho and had ankle surgery. Pm me if need be bruh.

No back issues just a hyper extended knee that i am getting PT on. I have a tilted hip according to the Chiro. So i am bout it. I was hoping I could do a at home vid, any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        I went the other day for a knee injury therapy and ended up getting xrays to evaluate my posture. Long story short, The xrays returned and they said my hip is tilted more to one side creating pulling and alignment issues on the knee. Sounds like BS to me. What do you guys think?
        that's not bs I got knee surgery (ACL) in 1995 and the older I got the more my lower back would bother me on top of my knee pain especially in the winter, I never thought my back pains had anything to do with my knee until I went to the chiropractor and the xrays showed my hip tilted, that's why I go monthly especially since I do a lot of lifting,

I take these vitamins called joint support I'll never be 100% but i'm better than before.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
          Any recommendations (Yoga vids)?
          I went to yoga classes. You should be able to pay per class or sometimes gyms will include the classes in the monthly membership (fancy gyms). The hot yogas stretch u out real well. I would recommend a class b/c a good instructor will give you pointers on your weaknesses.

Its not just stretching, its fairly physically demanding.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            that's not bs I got knee surgery (ACL) in 1995 and the older I got the more my lower back would bother me on top of my knee pain especially in the winter, I never thought my back pains had anything to do with my knee until I went to the chiropractor and the xrays showed my hip tilted, that's why I go monthly especially since I do a lot of lifting,

I take these vitamins called joint support I'll never be 100% but i'm better than before.
            Glucosimin (sp) is great for joint pain.

Yoga will straighten up al that ish.

Comment

Glucosimin (sp) is great for joint pain.

Yoga will straighten up al that ish.
              I'll ask for these next time I go re up on my vitamins

Comment

The other plus about going to yoga is i guarantee there will be a fat knot in your face and tittays galore.

All that namaste shi t is corny, you have to overlook it.

Comment

The other plus about going to yoga is i guarantee there will be a fat knot in your face and tittays galore.

All that namaste shi t is corny, you have to overlook it.
                  off topic...
                  I just clicked on that link on your sig and i'm and almost lost control, can't wait to get home :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    off topic...
                    I just clicked on that link on your sig and i'm and almost lost control, can't wait to get home :wank:
                    You just now finally did that?

I should prob have a warning

Comment

You just now finally did that?

I should prob have a warning
                      WARNING!
                      don't click if you're gay or driving.

Comment

Working...
                      X