Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao drops from the top two of SI.coms p4p ratings for 1st time since 2008

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    No disrespect, but you're clearly a fanboy.
    you're one of the biggest Floyd huggers on this site

Comment

Donaire is rated incredibly high....

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        That's why it's mind-boggling why businessman Floyd, who stands to make more than $150 million in a Paqciao fight, won't fight the overrated guy from Asia. He'd rather avoid him. It will never make sense.
        That's what I don't get. A money man is avoiding not only a fight awashed with dollars but a potential career-changing legacy. I mean who would avoid a Pacquiao fight? Only Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Ward'
          Floyd
          Martinez
          Marquez are better pfp fighters than Pacman. In that order.
          Only 4 guys better than Pacquiao? You must be in a good mood today. I agree that Ward's great run of wins over high rated fighters earned him the top spot but a great performance by the guys below him could give him some competition. Ward is dead in his prime. The rest of them are old.

Comment

LMAO, I like how Pacquiao gets ****ted on for beating De La Hoya, when Ward-Dawson is the same damn thing.

Comment

Andre Ward should be number one. No fighter has cleaned out a division like he has in years. Mayweather and Pac haven't done anything for me lately.

Comment

SI list is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Only 4 guys better than Pacquiao? You must be in a good mood today. I agree that Ward's great run of wins over high rated fighters earned him the top spot but a great performance by the guys below him could give him some competition. Ward is dead in his prime. The rest of them are old.
                  Nah, there's more. I just do not think that those 4 can be debated.

Comment

andre should be #1!

andre ward #1!
                    pac
                    may
                    martinez
                    bradley

how beaing cmpetitive with a shot to **** cotto keeps u above dominating the lineal lhw champ plus wining the super 6 is beyond me these writers are on floyds dick

Comment

ward will be the face of boxing soon enough, but i think martinez goes higher if he beats chavez on saturday

Comment

Working...
                      X