No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    0 for 8 from 3pt range....gotta lock down on dee and get some fastbreak buckets...Melo just hit a 3 as I'm typing
    OK which NBC network are they showing the game??

Comment

• US pulling away. @ tunisia's lil dude shooting the 3 pointers.

Comment

• What's up with the crowd booing before the end of the half? It's called holding for the last possession wtf.

And I'm loving the US all-blue uniforms. Looks slick.

Comment

• Tunisia's roster has some awesome-sounding names.

"Oddy-Dotty"

"Ben-Ramadan"

EDIT: Add "R-zig," "Hopsie" lol.
          Last edited by Double_L; 07-31-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Davis has the wing span of the Spruce Goose. Good lord.

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              None of our current swimmers are worth jack except from Adlington and Jackson. Chuck the rest and begin investing it in youth. What's the point of just taking part? We need to be competing for more than just a couple of medals in the pool.
              Liam Tancock is the world record holder for the 50m backstroke, but the shortest distance backstroke event in the Olympics is 100m so he doesn't do as well in that.

Keri-Anne Payne is the favourite for gold in the open water swim event.

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
              LOL. Actually they're winning in some legit sport like swimming, and umm.... that's it I guess..
              Swimming and Gymnastics are probably the 2 most important Olympic sports that have started so far. They've won golds in both.

I was stunned by how much better their Divers are than the rest of the world too.

Comment

• Lol one of the Tunisia guys had Kobe sign his shoe after the game. The dude did really well during the game too.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Liam Tancock is the world record holder for the 50m backstroke, but the shortest distance backstroke event in the Olympics is 100m so he doesn't do as well in that.

Keri-Anne Payne is the favourite for gold in the open water swim event.

Swimming and Gymnastics are probably the 2 most important Olympic sports that have started so far. They've won golds in both.

I was stunned by how much better their Divers are than the rest of the world too.
                  they haven't done individual diving yet. i think.

but wait till you see china's individual divers. they rule that event.

their 400m hurdles star is a beast too.

Comment

• Vincent Han**** takes gold in skeet shooting. Yeeeee-haaaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double_L View Post
                      Lol one of the Tunisia guys had Kobe sign his shoe after the game. The dude did really well during the game too.
                      Tunisia is a North African country that isn't so rich or great at sports. I bet they are so happy be play the USA even if it means they go out.

Comment

Working...
                      X