Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Kirkland To Become a Mandatory Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This article is sponsored by Golden Boy Promotions.

Comment

Didn't they reported that Kirkland wouldn't be ready till October and they still wanted to take a lesser fight to see how his shoulder holds?

I guess they percieve that this is the best chance to get rid of a mandatory especially if he isn't 100%.

The WBC is such a crooked organization

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        Didn't they reported that Kirkland wouldn't be ready till October and they still wanted to take a lesser fight to see how his shoulder holds?

I guess they percieve that this is the best chance to get rid of a mandatory especially if he isn't 100%.

The WBC is such a crooked organization
        Kirkland injury has healed up nicely and doctor have cleared him
        to fight.Stop bltching

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
          thats besides the point, you idiot. stop doing so much crack. i wasnt talking about who would win and who wouldnt, learn to read and go to school and maybe you can comprehend what i am saying.
          I dont care what you wrote I am just telling you what I feel about your fighter Vanes. He sucks, and does not deserve to fight anyone on Kirklands or Canelo's caliber. When he does get the chance he will get beat down and sent home crying to Burbank or North Hollywood.. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Kirkland injury has healed up nicely and doctor have cleared him to fight.Stop bltching
            This is 100% true. Canelo will be fighting a healthy, well-conditioned Kirkland. On top of that, Canelo also showed character when he chose Williams as his first choice.
            Last edited by richardt; 05-30-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Alvarez crushed Kirkland's jaw in 1 round. Ishida style but with power.

Comment

Vanes needs to shut up. Nobody wants to see him fight anybody u suck. Go away already

Comment

I'd rather see Alvarez vs. Kirkland any day of the week over Vanes. F**k Vanes, that guy has fought absolutely no one. At least Kirkland earned a spot near the Top ranked SWW's by beating Julio and Angulo. How Vanes got highly ranked at 154 is beyond me. Why can't Vanes fight someone/anyone in the Top 10??? Fight Bundrage, Powell-Rosado winner, Molina, or even Quintana. I say Canelo should just fight Vanes in November or December, if he beats Kirkland, just to shut that punk up.

Comment

FUCC VANES......

he ducked angulo and lara

Comment

If K9 handles Spinks, K9-Lara will be a good main undercard. That will at least pacify Lara's frustration of not getting Canelo. Then winners fight early 2013.

Comment

Working...
                      X