Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched Pac VS JMM 3 on Blue Ray quality and Pac Def Won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmfao, no words can describe the amount of fail here.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      yes thats hardly a new concept that a challenger has to take the titles from the champ, in fact its a boxing cliche, and hardly a secret.
      Youve got to show how much you want it. If it means taking more risks and punches then so be it. JMM wasnt prepared to put it beyond a reasonable doubt because there was no way JMM could tell what way the fight was going to go.

For JMM to show how much he wanted it he would have had to attack Pac to try KO him. Because up the judges it is a lottery and JMM was quite happy to leave it to the judges, until the decsion was made. Too late for the crying.
      I just can't believe this ... do you actually believe that for the challenger to beat the champion he has to attack and try to KO him or else he's going to lose? And how leaving it to the judges is a lottery? This guys are supposed to give a decision based on what they see, not just saying "This guy's the champ, lets give him all the close rounds" ... Before this fight (Marquez vs Pacquiao) it was rather uncommon to see people arguing that to win you have to go forward all the time, but after it's something of a new rule created here on NSB.

Comment

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        I just can't believe this ... do you actually believe that for the challenger to beat the champion he has to attack and try to KO him or else he's going to lose? And how leaving it to the judges is a lottery? This guys are supposed to give a decision based on what they see, not just saying "This guy's the champ, lets give him all the close rounds" ... Before this fight (Marquez vs Pacquiao) it was rather uncommon to see people arguing that to win you have to go forward all the time, but after it's something of a new rule created here on NSB.
        I am not saying you need to be attacking full stop, but you need to win a round clearly. One or two crisp punches for me isn't enough if you are getting hit, being made to miss and also are back pedalling. The very close rounds, I am inclined to give it to the Champion and so are judges. That is not new in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post

If there a close rounds and fighter that is backpedallying is not going to get the round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
            Tommy Hearns and other great boxers don´t know crap about scoring then because they saw Márquez win.
            Off cause they dont know you ido*t.
            They are boxers not judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
              then its clear yo a$$ needs some glasses!
              Then its clear hE wasted his money on that tv and the sound! Game over

Comment

• Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                So first it was JMM was stepping on Pac's toes, then it was you had to watch all the rounds in slow-mo, then it was JJM face was more busted up, then it was compu-box, and now you have to watch the fight in Blu-Ray qty on a 50inch tv???

Wow you *******s are ridiculous!!
                Cosign.

The amount of excuses by that side is ridiculous. No amount of absurd excuses could save Pacquiao from that boxing clinic he took.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  I dont care what u watch it on Marquez whooped that ass

He's 3-0 vs Manny Pac in my eyes

Its shameful he hasnt been given the nod in at least one of those fights
                  LMFAO U STILL MAD Pacquiao whooped Cotto's a** you should thank Pacquiao that he ****ed up Margarito's eye if he didn't your idol would of lost to Margarito again.

Comment

• this thread is still around?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                      So I saw the contrevesy in HD, but I used a software to convert the fight to the best quality avaliable and watched it on my 50 Inch Samsung with Nicam sound and 2 speakers for real life effects you could say.

Some rounds were close, but clear cut. Some were close and 2 punches swayed the rounds.

However Pac won on my scorecards by 2 rounds.

It's easy to say on TV that a fight should be scored one way or another, but in real life as what the judges see, and I believe Blue Ray is the closest to real life.

Sorry to say it but Pac won in a close fight, but it was clear.

Lol Another Boxing scene expert.

Comment

Working...
                      X