• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they didn't expose ****

they didn't even do ****

Comment

• bump..............

Comment

• I love when threads like this get bumped!!!

so who has Manny beaten up and REALLY knocked down since?....the next fight was with Marquez 3, who managed to avoid getting knocked down for the first time in 3 fights with Manny...now you can credit that to his knowledge of Manny having already fought 24 rounds with him(at that time) and the great mind of Nacho....but there's a case for Naz's scheme being implemented in their plan...result unofficial lost for Manny

next up Bradley...yea, I know MOST ppl without a score card thought Manny won but bottom line...the judges felt like Bradley boxed better...one of them even as far as to say, he gave Manny a lesson...I don't agree with that statement, but it is what it is...I thought Bradley won as well...result, offical lost for Manny

next up Marquez 4...sick war...Manny gets iced after being dropped hard earlier and then coming back to score the weakest of ALL the knockdowns in the 4 fights combined....result, Manny KTFO in 6

all this occured AFTER the Mosley fight...its ok to think Naz is wrong but to think he doesn't have a case is wrong as well!!

Comment

• Is there something relevant happening out there right now that Nazim required to drop the Pacquiao name out there to get attention? Hmmmmm???

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            Is there something relevant happening out there right now that Nazim required to drop the Pacquiao name out there to get attention? Hmmmmm???
            old thread bumped...this was right after the Mosley-Pac fight

Comment

• Didn't even watch the video. I wonder if it's possible that Pacquiao and Canelo hit Mosley so hard that the brain damage transferred over to his delusional trainer? Mosley didn't expose anything, he ran all night and still lost a lopsided decision against Pacquiao.

He's almost as delusional as the tards who thought Bradley beat Pac.
              Last edited by thuggery; 01-18-2013, 06:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Didn't even watch the video. I wonder if it's possible that Canelo hit Mosley so hard that the brain damage transferred over to his delusional trainer? Mosley didn't expose anything, he ran all night and still lost a lopsided decision against Pacquiao.

you mad...I get red from peasants and green from mods LOL...you're too short!!

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  Didn't even watch the video. I wonder if it's possible that Canelo hit Mosley so hard that the brain damage transferred over to his delusional trainer? Mosley didn't expose anything, he ran all night and still lost a lopsided decision against Pacquiao.

Shane "You got to stop the fight" Mosley?

After getting knocked down

Mosley: (1 KD) "You got to stop the fight!"
                  Marquez: (5 KD, 2 Broken noses) "It didn't defeat this heart that had decided to triumph at all cost"

Nazim and Mosley are jokes
                  Last edited by LeG00N; 01-18-2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Shane "You got to stop the fight" Mosley?

After getting knocked down

Mosley: (1 KD) "You got to stop the fight!"
                    Marquez: (5 KD, 2 Broken noses) "It didn't defeat this heart that had decided to triumph at all cost"

Nazim and Mosley are jokes
                    Wow...how have I not seen this? Mosley looks like a total bitch in there, just like how he fought. I know he was getting completely dominated and look foolish but I didn't know he wanted to quit...

Comment

• Maybe I watched a different fight. The one I remember was a 12-0 shutout for Pacquiao in a fight where neither contestant looked good. Mosley looked old and weak. Offensively, Pacquiao was faster and more powerful. Defensively, he didn't have to worry too much because Mosley barely threw a thing. Yet he struggled to connect or even let his hands go whenever Shane took a single step back. I noticed Bradley did the same thing and, during Pacquiao-Marquez IV, Roy Jones commented that "this a step-back war" or something like that, right before Marquez took a step back and threw a right. What Nazim is saying is that he had the right plan but had the wrong fighter to implement it.

Comment

Working...
                      X