Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, Kevin Cunningham, exactly which Black fighter should Manny have fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Lets at least get the facts straight. Campbell was not the lineal champ. He probably was the best fighter in the division at the time but he was not a lineal champ.

The lineal champ was a very faded Casamayor.
    Nobody's talking about "lineal" champs.

This thread is about black fighters Manny ducked. You can throw Casamayor in there too.

A guy JMM k.o'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
      Unlike Oscar, Nate Cambpell could actually throw punches and didn't need an iv to make it into the ring.

Pat yourself.
      You really think a win over Campbell would have done more for Manny's career than a win over Oscar?

Comment

Dude, that sig is disgusting. Can you find anyone with less pimples and herpes on their ass and twat?
        I like badonkadonks.

you must **** b!tches with the light off.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          You really think a win over Campbell would have done more for Manny's career than a win over Oscar?
          You're talking about two different things. You know better than asking something like this.

Comment

Nobody's talking about "lineal" champs.

This thread is about black fighters Manny ducked. You can throw Casamayor in there too.

A guy JMM k.o'd.
            Really? Because Larry mentioned Campbell was the lineal champ and 4 different posters responded. So like I said.

Lets at least get the facts straight. Campbell was not the lineal champ. He probably was the best fighter in the division at the time but he was not a lineal champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              I like badonkadonks.

you must **** b!tches with the light off.
              Yeah, so do i but I like ones that don't look like they have chlamydia.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Really? Because Larry mentioned Campbell was the lineal champ and 4 different posters responded. So like I said.

Casamayor wasn't very "faded" he just got done beating Katsidis.

I don't care about "lineal" bullshit anyway since all the abc's are corrupt as hell. This thread is about black fighters Manny ducked.

Not a thread for you to come and inject ******* bias. And if you do, at least stick to the topic.

Comment

Casamayor wasn't very "faded" he just got done beating Katsidis.
                  Did you see the Katsidis fights or just highlights? With this statement I'm going to assume the latter.

I don't care about "lineal" bullshit anyway since all the abc's are corrupt as hell. This thread is about black fighters Manny ducked.
                  Lineal has nothing to do with abc's corruption. Such a ridiculous stupid line.

Not a thread for you to come and inject ******* bias. And if you do, at least stick to the topic.
                  You act like I brought this up out of nowhere. Larry brought it up and you even replied in that post. I'm just correcting it.

So again, Lets at least get the facts straight. Campbell was not the lineal champ. He probably was the best fighter in the division at the time but he was not a lineal champ.

Comment

Originally posted by bob marley View Post
                    campbell was the linear champ..and raheem beat morales.....so why not fight them??
                    We saw how Pac demolished these bigger guys and better fighters than campbell and Raheem. Its so funny someone still mentioned them. Black people thought black fighters are better than non black fighters. lol!

Comment

LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X