Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko should be in Ring's top 10.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko should be in Ring's top 10.

Never thought I'd say that but he should. Why is Donaire number 4? That's absurd.

If the top 10 of the RING made more sense, although I agree that Wlad should be top 10 P4P, I wouldn't care too much, but come on, Donaire at #4 and Wlad isn't in there? WTF.

Comment

Wlad has made 15 dominant title defenses. The ring is a disgrace.

Also, anyone can see Vitali has P4P skills. Incredible control of distance and punch variety. Amazing boxing brain.

Donaire has done what exactly? Knocked out DarChinnyion.... That guy is like Carl Froch cross Maidana with no chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
        Wlad has made 15 dominant title defenses. The ring is a disgrace.

Also, anyone can see Vitali has P4P skills. Incredible control of distance and punch variety. Amazing boxing brain.

Donaire has done what exactly? Knocked out DarChinnyion.... That guy is like Carl Froch cross Maidana with no chin.
        Well that is easy when you're so much bigger than your opponent.

Comment

He isnt? What does he have to do to get in? I dont watch that stuffs anyway, Just keep fighting and KO'in people out chambers style.

Comment

P4P is based on the premise that if everybody was the same size, who would be the best fighter. The Klit brothers win because of skill, but mainly because of size advantages, which would disappear in the mythical P4P world. When they fought someone close to their own size Wlad got smoked by Sanders and Vitali got torn up by Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Well that is easy when you're so much bigger than your opponent.
              Oh really? Arreola. Valuev. I can name 100 more names where someone is bigger and gets f'ing smoked.

Comment

The Ring's top 10 p4p doesn't have much credibility anymore, atleast in my eyes.

Comment

Donaire P4P#4 and Wlad isnt even on it.

Thats seriously ****ed up considering how long he's been dominating...

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    Donaire P4P#4 and Wlad isnt even on it.

Thats seriously ****ed up considering how long he's been dominating...

Definitely. And he stops opponents, unlike pretty crap Floyd and others in that BS list!

Comment

Working...
                    X