Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather backing out of March 13 fight against Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
    I wouldn't be suprise if that overrated pvssy backed out. But more than likely he wouldn't, too much money to be made.
    You better eat your words when this so called, "Overrated *****" steps inside the ring against Pacquiao.

Comment

floyd will risk his record for this sort of money...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Yeah I'm really sure floyd wants to turn down $40-$50 million dollars. lol

Even if he was scared of losing, which is very unlikely, he wouldn't turn down that type of money. ****, I'd fight a lion for $50,000
        Right. There are other fighters frothing at the mouth thinking about all that
        money sitting in a suitcase somewhere.

In fact, they're already lined up at the door ready to pounce at the drop of any hint that someone is going to pull out of this fight.

Comment

Even if he was scared of losing, which is very unlikely, he wouldn't turn down that type of money. ****, I'd fight a lion for $50,000
          LMAO u wont make it out alive.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
            floyd will risk his record for this sort of money...
            gotta get his **** paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
              You guys keep your hopes up I know you guys don't want the fight to go down but it is sorry...
              u notice, it's always the pac fans or the floyd haters that pull up **** like this....best case scenario for them is if floyd does back out...

ain't happening.

Comment

You have to remember these writers names. This guy is just like Scoop Malinowski. They hate Floyd to the fulliest and are like gossip writers when it comes to him. I would definatly not take this serious

Comment

i'm a pacfan, but i'm not buying this.

i don't think floyd will back out of this deal, too much cash involved and he has all the advantages against the smaller pacman!

Comment

hahaha

floyd would beat up his own father for less than that!

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
                      LMAO u wont make it out alive.
                      The funeral would be great though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X