No announcement yet.

Barrera or Morales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get El Terrible's

he didnt bother with bull**** fights like the Peden's, Fana's and Sammy Ventura's of the game

Comment

Barrera was a MONSTER in his prime.
      Watching him destroy guys at age 19 was brutal, like watching a red-head getting beat by his step dad.

Comment

I think both are true warriors and both were massively entertaining. I think Erik Morales was better though. I think his overall CV was stronger, even though he lost the rubber match with Barrera. Their triology was SOOO damn close, you could have picked either to win either fight! I had Barrera win the first, Morales the second and third I can't even remember lol. But Morales beat a lot of guys that were top contenders and he beat guys Barrera got his ass handed to by...Junior Jones beat Barrera comfortably twice, Morales ate him up like he was nothing.....Then Barrera was KO'd by Pacquiao, whereas Morales got the better of the same Manny Pacquiao that Barrera fought.....its REALLY close between them though, seriously like everyone else said...flip a coin lol, I prefer Morales though.

Comment

Working...
        X