No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Yea somebody posted it earlier. I ain't too excited tbh.
    It'll kill a night. I love movies and the movie theater though Mang. I'll see anything and give it a chance eventhough I got low expectations.

I'll probably get lifted before I go though.

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Aight. I'm drunk. And I must admit, I been havin fun antagonizin Mr boat buyer's cocksuckers lately. I gotta remember to read thru threads after I make posts in Mr boat buyer threads, be it serious ones or parodies. I see I got a few bitches upset, not just Snootz and poor Skills. He never said anything back, so til I know otherwise I'll have to assume he's turned ***** on us. What has become of NSB? We are fallin victim to the boat buyer plague.

Cats to be taken seriously in NSB- Skills = 1 less ******
    I try to stay out of those threads Mang. Too many dudes take **** serious in those threads. You say one thing about their fight and it's like you smashed their little sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
      It'll kill a night. I love movies and the movie theater though Mang. I'll see anything and give it a chance eventhough I got low expectations.

I'll probably get lifted before I go though.

I try to stay out of those threads Mang. Too many dudes take **** serious in those threads. You say one thing about their fight and it's like you smashed their little sister.
      I ain't even gonna bother watchin the **** at the movies. I'll have to catch it online. I like Freddy, but he's a distant 3rd to Jason and Mike.

And I usually post 1 or 2 sentence responses and bounce. But in boat buyer threads, opinions run strong Shadow. Str8 up, they expose the truth about people. You can tell who's a ***** and who ain't just by readin responses. I been purposely spoofin the stans in those threads, and I got em in an uproar. Apparently, I've made em realize how annoyin their own voices are. This is usually strictly lounge time, but this ain't a usual school nite where the lil girls are in bed by this time. They still out, and the vodka got me lmao ****in wit em.

Comment

I ain't even gonna bother watchin the **** at the movies. I'll have to catch it online. I like Freddy, but he's a distant 3rd to Jason and Mike.

And I usually post 1 or 2 sentence responses and bounce. But in boat buyer threads, opinions run strong Shadow. Str8 up, they expose the truth about people. You can tell who's a ***** and who ain't just by readin responses. I been purposely spoofin the stans in those threads, and I got em in an uproar. Apparently, I've made em realize how annoyin their own voices are. This is usually strictly lounge time, but this ain't a usual school nite where the lil girls are in bed by this time. They still out, and the vodka got me lmao ****in wit em.
        My favorite posts in Floyd threads are the ones that the say Floyd would beat Leonard, Hearns, Robinson, and all the other greats because he's 40-0-0.

Not to mention they think being a "cash cow" makes him an ATG.

Comment

My favorite posts in Floyd threads are the ones that the say Floyd would beat Leonard, Hearns, Robinson, and all the other greats because he's 40-0-0.

Not to mention they think being a "cash cow" makes him an ATG.
          4 real, you gotta go into 1 of those threads and quote the stans word for word. Just end each sentence in exclamation marks and put quotes around it to let em know you ain't really the one who said it, and they'll flip the **** out. It's a gr8 way to ruin bait threads. Between food/alcohol talk and mockeries, I own **** thread starters all day.

Comment

4 real, you gotta go into 1 of those threads and quote the stans word for word. Just end each sentence in exclamation marks and put quotes around it to let em know you ain't really the one who said it, and they'll flip the **** out. It's a gr8 way to ruin bait threads. Between food/alcohol talk and mockeries, I own **** thread starters all day.

It's been a funny night Mang. I'm just here with my pooch reading all the Mayweather and Zelenoff threads, LMFAO, and shootin the **** with you.

Comment

It's been a funny night Mang. I'm just here with my pooch reading all the Mayweather and Zelenoff threads, LMFAO, and shootin the **** with you.
              Have a drink mofo! You got some alcohol? It's about time for a beer here.

Comment

Have a drink mofo! You got some alcohol? It's about time for a beer here.
                I'm drinkin a Stella Mang, but I got class in the AM so I can't knock them back tonight.

Comment

I'm drinkin a Stella Mang, but I got class in the AM so I can't knock them back tonight.
                  **** it, long as you drinkin sumthin. Cheers ******.

Comment

• No drinking tonight, I got work to do tommorow morning, will go to sleep soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      No drinking tonight, I got work to do tommorow morning, will go to sleep soon.
                      I'm workin at 9AM Bully. You gotta will yourself my ******. I hate workin all day then not gettin my buzz on at nite. I'm a lightweight, so it don't take much to get drunk. I'm surprised you ain't a least puffin a L or sumthin bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X