No announcement yet.

who gave Malignaggi a worse beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatti9783 View Post
    WTF you talking about? This has nothing to do with win or lose. Malignaggi got cracked up by both. I'm just wondering who people think gave it worse. Calm down Rambo
    Lol I wasn't talkin to you man.

Comment

Hatton dominated more and won a more one sided fight. Cotto smashed him up more. But Cotto was hitting flesh and bone, not flesh + bone + metal!!

Comment

Malignaggi took 5 rounds off Cotto. Malignaggis face was a mess but I dont remember him ever looking like being knocked out cold.

Every time Ricky hit him, even with a jab, his knees buckled and he grabbed for dear life. He was out on his feet after a single right hand in round 2

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Malignaggi took 5 rounds off Cotto. Malignaggis face was a mess but I dont remember him ever looking like being knocked out cold.

Every time Ricky hit him, even with a jab, his knees buckled and he grabbed for dear life. He was out on his feet after a single right hand in round 2
          Completely agree.

Comment

Paulie's wobbles reminded me of Hamed's wobbles vs. Barrera. Another cocky f*@k getting schooled by the better fighter.

Comment

Cotto by a little bit..he actually knocked him down - but Hatton did very well and hammered Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatti9783 View Post
                Malignaggi said he was only hurt once tonight, but you could easily tell he was wobbled on more than one occasion. Almost everytime Hatton landed that lead left, Paulie lost his legs a bit. During the Cotto fight, it seemed like he took Cotto's shots a bit better. What do you all think?
                obviously cotto.

Comment

imagine if hatton hadn't fought mayweather he would 46-0 like the great joe calzaghe! the 2 best fighters of all time wow!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    imagine if hatton hadn't fought mayweather he would 46-0 like the great joe calzaghe! the 2 best fighters of all time wow!
                    The difference though, IMO, is that Ricky actually has heart and goes after legit challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
                      The difference though, IMO, is that Ricky actually has heart and goes after legit challenges.
                      Kessler is as good as paulie if not better... ****ing hater

Comment

Working...
                      X