Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To everyone saying Kessler will BEAT Froch. WHOA!! Stop for a second....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To everyone saying Kessler will BEAT Froch. WHOA!! Stop for a second....

How??

In the Ward fight Kessler was bullied and battered all over the ring. He was physically man handled. He was highly uncomfortable and got roughed up. And that was by a pure boxer. Now after the fight he says on live TV "Im not used to this..." In reference to how Ward bullied him.

So how in GODS name will Kessler NOT get BULLIED by Froch who is times more dirty, physical and nasty then Ward is. Kessler looked soft during and after that fight. How will he cope with Froch's tactics?

Something to think about because I see alot of people screaming Kessler by KO and ****.
    Last edited by El Castigador; 02-20-2010, 01:38 PM.

That's not a bad point. Although in Froch's fights with Pascal and Taylor he wasn't dirty.

Comment

Froch is not nearly as dirty as Ward and has only half of Wards ability.

Comment

go watch kessler-andrade.thats how

if kessler is half the fighter he once was he will outbox froch and stop him within 8

Comment

The difference is Ward is one of the most talented fighters in the game today and Froch is a punchbag, albeit a tough one.

Kessler will be able to tag Carl with big shots, something he couldnt do against Ward, plus he will enjoy home advantage this time and possibly a ref who wont want Froch getting rough

Comment

Has more to do with underrating Froch than anything.

Comment

Ward. And Froch can't even be placed in the same sentence, skill and style wise they are way different. Ward used angles and speed to beat Kessler, Froch doesn't have that speed. Kessler early tko(yes i know i just have a feeling)

Comment

People I never said Foch was better then Ward. But he is more physical and rough. Kessler couldnt handle somebody all over him like that. Froch is going to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                  Ward. And Froch can't even be placed in the same sentence, skill and style wise they are way different. Ward used angles and speed to beat Kessler, Froch doesn't have that speed. Kessler early tko(yes i know i just have a feeling)
                  I agree man, i think its all over before the end of the fourth Kessler can whack and Froch is there to be hit, plus he is far superior technically

Comment

The hometown Danish Ref with DQ Froch and give Kessler a much needed W.

If it goes to the cards expect Kessler to have his personal friend, and judge, Mikael Hook there to award his rounds that he got his ass kicked in, just like he did for him against Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X