Collapse
No announcement yet.

The effects of Meth (dont do drugs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did meth back when i was a teenager. but i only did it cuz i was super drunk and after a couple of hits i was able to drink more again.

one time i did it just cuz i wanted to. there was no party just me and my friends hanging out. then i looked at the mirror and i said HOLY SHIET! that was the most ****ed up face i have ever since. never did it again since.

Comment

The end result doesnt look good, but the riding sounds fun as hell

Comment

Weed and weed only. You dudes can mess with coke, mollys, heroin and meth all you want I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Weed and weed only. You dudes can mess with coke, mollys, heroin and meth all you want I'm good.
          Weeds a gateway drug buh, its only a matter of time

Also a couple years ago you had a pic with your kid and some cocaine behind him and then when another poster called you out on it, you immediately took down the pic
          Last edited by Russian Crushin; 12-17-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Tim I thought meth was bigger out west.

I know meth is HUGE in Vancouver.

According to a couple friends coke is bigger than ever in Toronto right now...
            Last edited by deliveryman; 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

I've known a lot of people who have done meth, and none of them looked half as bad as the pic posted. But I will say this you will eventually lose your job, you will shy away from your family,you will steal,and you will be put in jail. It is a very addicting drug.

Comment

Working...
              X