• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Pedestrian fight .....
    fukn bellow absolutely refuses to pick up the pace or takes risks

Comment

• fight started off decent but that cut has ruined it. Bolonti is decent defensively but sucks offensively. Surely if you've been knocked down repeatedly away from home you would try your hardest to touch that cut up and try to win an undeserved TKO?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Pedestrian fight .....
        Speaking of that, there's a street sign near my house that says "Watch for Pedestrians"

I've walked past it 20 odd times & no one has given me a time piece yet

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
          Keep the updates coming. I'm freezing my nuts off fishing and this thread is helping my sanity

When is Froch in the ring?
          Just about to go into round 9 in Bellew-Bolonti, I'd say 25 - 30 minutes.

Comment

• Bellew became overly defensive after he got cut. Doesn't want that cut to get touched again.

Comment

• All Bolonti is throwing is the left-hook.

Surely, he has something else in his arsenal as he hasn't lost for 6 years!

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                Keep the updates coming. I'm freezing my nuts off fishing and this thread is helping my sanity

When is Froch in the ring?
                hopefully next, this fight's turned into a snoozer. you're not missing anything with these announcers making every excuse in the book for bellew being boring

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  fukn bellow absolutely refuses to pick up the pace or takes risks
                  The cut has made him cautios as hell. And Boloti has little offense for Bellew to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Cardle's was the only fight until Bellew's?

Bellew needs to get him out of there...
                    Smith beat Blackwell, Blackwell had heart and tried, but he was outgunned by the technically and physically superior fighter and lost a decision.

Comment

• Ouch! Low blow.

Comment

Working...
                      X