No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morales Convinced The Tables Will Be Turned on Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morales Convinced The Tables Will Be Turned on Garcia

Everything about Erik Morales’ last ring appearance flashed the signs of a once-brilliant career that was clearly on borrowed time. The four-division titlist missed weight, was out of shape and offered a lethargic effort for twelve rounds in conceding to his younger foe.

Like any proud warrior, Morales wasn’t quite ready to go out on such a low note. So came the decision to exercise a rematch clause that leads to this weekend’s return go with Danny Garcia.

The bout takes place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. It’s the first event for the brand new arena, but perhaps the last call for the proud Mexican warrior who seeks to regain his title in the headlining act of a Showtime-televised training camp. [Click Here To Read More]

Not sold on the Garcia kid just yet. Think Morales can pull it off?

Comment

Garcia is not that good (yet), techniquely speaking; however, he is resilient. I think Morales can win this fight but I'm not sure he's done the necessary work in training camp (or off training camp) to pull it off. The most likely scenario is that he'll give Garcia a good fight but will end up losing a unanimous decision or possibly a late TKO.

Comment

Morales will pick Garcia apart, I see Garcia being recklace and Morales taking advantage of that WARMORALES!!!

Comment

Morales is not pulling nothing off he couldn't beat Garcia the first fight and Garcia is getting better every fight he just knocked out 1 of the top fighters in khan in 4 rounds morales is getting knocked out

Comment

Nope Garcia is mature for his age he won't get reckless it's not in his character if you seen some of his fights if he would have got reckless it would have been against khan not a old shot fighter like morales who is just getting his last check face it morales is done

Comment

Morales would've easily beaten García in his good days, but he's not that young anymore. Still I think he has a decent chance of winning, he's not going to be easy to defeat (unlike Khan who... well you all saw what happened)

Comment

Well they sure are talking like hes an old shot fighter and saying they will KO him in 5 rnds, Garcia's face was a mess in the first fight, a fighter that is "shot" doesnt do that, Morales wasnt in shape.. I cant wait for Morales to beat down this hype job that he created

Comment

I tend to believe Morales when he says that the gall bladder surgery affected him last time. Let's see if he can give a better performance.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Morales is not pulling nothing off he couldn't beat Garcia the first fight and Garcia is getting better every fight he just knocked out 1 of the top fighters in khan in 4 rounds morales is getting knocked out
                    Amir Khan is weakling compared to Morales,Garcias gonna need to run Erik over with a bus if hes knockin him out,this ones goin 12....

Comment

Working...
                    X