No announcement yet.

Your bi-monthly lounge review...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your bi-monthly lounge review...

Despite what some ****s say, it's been two months since I've last reviewed the lounge, and you know you want it. You're welcome....

Do blind people fear death or eternal darkness? - Do blind people fear death? What the **** kind of ******ed question is that FFS?

"Hey, Cyril, the doctor's said you've only got four weeks to live."
    "Oh, I'm not worried about that. I'm blind, yer ****."
    "I know how you feel... I had to have my dick and balls cut off, but it didn't bother me as I'm deaf."

Silly ****.

Is Alexkid a mere slap away from Svcking C0ck??? - This is an okay thread for what it is, but put it in the Thunderdome before we have to change the name of this place to the AlexKid lounge, eh?

Sooooooooo, Hillary Clinton might have Parkinsons? Seizures? Other Health Issues? - I hadn't better touch this one or he'll be filling his diaper again. But this cheeky bastard had the gall to say to me the other day that he gets involved in more discussions on this site than I do... as if that's something to BRAG about. "Hey, Annie, how many times have YOU said cuck and fuckin' muslims? Not as many times as me, I bet... loser!"

“Last Friday” Starring Ice Cube, Chris Tucker - "When you have a film as successful and entertaining as the Friday trilogy, there’s this unspoken rule in Hollywood that you’ve got to create the last installation to end it with a bang." I definitely agree with that. If the last Friday movie isn't at least on a par with Bicycle Thieves I'll be pissed off. Quality moviemaking, quality actors.

SMDH.Hillary "Heisenberg" Clinton Strikes Again.FBI finds Emails Clinton Foundation - I can imagine Bill Clinton on the job with Hilary, using her vag as a cigar holder. "You don't think about me very much, Bill" she says. "Course I do, honey" he protests, "I think about you all the time." "Yes," she says, "but you don't think about me as much as Sterling Archer does."

Post the last pair of shoes you bought - **** me, what next? Post a pic of the last wank you had? (Actually, I'll be giving the lounge ideas, won't I?)

Trump jacked up rent prices for campaign 5X! - We need a master thread for Trump, don't we? He's quite funny (as long as you're not laughing WITH him) but we don't need 50 separate threads a day. "New thread - Donald Trump farts."

Carolina Marin the Floyd Mayweather Jr. Of Badminton. - Jesus Christ, I thought Maiiii-itis had died off. How is an Indian woman playing badminton comparable to Maiiiii? Does she beat up women and have an IV drip in her arm? Silly ****.

The Running Man - Is this the greatest film of all time, the thread starter asks. I'm not sure. But it's rumoured that when Orson Welles died in 1985 it was because he'd just watched a double bill of Commando/Red Sonja and realised that Citizen Kane was no longer the greatest movie ever made.

There's plenty more ****itude as well, but I gotta take a shit. I'll snap a photo of it and start a new thread... "post the last turd you laid".
    Last edited by !! Anorak; 08-23-2016, 12:15 PM.

I'm only interested in a photo of your sh.it if it has sweetcorn in,until then,good day sir!

Comment

Runny poo?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=720742

This one is a gem. What's next? What color(colour toothless brits) of d*ck do your emphasize more with?

Comment

So is this Rockin or Annie lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            So is this Rockin or Annie lol
            I am not Rockin'

(this should fuk with the lounge heads for awhile)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=720742

This one is a gem. What's next? What color(colour toothless brits) of d*ck do your emphasize more with?

Come on, lad, don't cry about it... make the sequel "post pictures of the last pair of socks you bought".

You da man!

Comment

Working...
              X