Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 wants to cash Gamboa out against Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Broner beats a slow ass, lanky mofo that moves like a praying mantis... and dudes ain't giving Gamboa a chance....if anything Broner needs to get a few in before facing Gamboa! Who has Broner fought so far that has the speed, footwork and experience (albeit amateur) of Gamboa? I don't see Broner reacting well to being touched up a lot either.

As long as Gamboa gets his Cuban hustle on like Casamayor instead of Solis, 50 will make all of his $$ back and then some.

Comment

With Gamboa's glass jaw 50 better let him clean out 130 and work on fighting with his hands up for a change. A guy with a suspect jaw should not fight with his hands at his waist.

Comment

Stupid move Broner is too big, just get the belt 50

WBA champion Takashi Uchiyama vs WBA Interim Yuriorkis Gamboa on April 20th Rios/Pacman, Marquez/Bradley undercard..

Comment

I don't even know if Oscar (GB) would work with 50 Cent after what he said on twitter.

And 50 Cent is basically affiliated with Top Rank, and we all know their history.

Comment

I'm sorry, but after what I saw last weekend, broner by brutal KO/TKO.

I know he was probably rusty, and his timing was slightly off, but come on man. The dude tries too hard to look "cool".

Comment

Bumboa gets put to sleep worse than Fanny.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                yeah 50 must dont care about gamboa life. He will get hurt vs broner. Wouldnt even be competitive

50 just don`t know much about the boxing game cause he havn`t really studied it and he lack experience.What 50 should do is encourage Gamboa to get a better trainer to fix up his defense and improve his skill,then he should make a Rios vs Gamboa fight since Rios is a much bigger ticket seller then Broner and much easier to beat then Broner plus Gamboa and 50 would make more money in that fight.Then if Gamboa wins him and 50 can make even more money for a Broner fight cause Gamboa would have increased his fan-base with the win over Rios.

Comment

He needs to get that rust off and a World Class trainer. He looked directionless in the fight.

Comment

Gamboa is still a quality fighter but he is not a guy you can build a stable around, none of the guys with 50 are that sort. So he has to take a risk like that to make Gamboa worth more to perhaps be that kind of guy or just cut his loses and move on. The faster either one of those things happens for 50 the better for him.

Boxing is a very hard game to make it work and the way 50 started out made it essentially impossible but Gamboa could possibly make some things happen for him and beating a guy like Broner would put such a process on the fast track.

Comment

Who cares if 50 wants to cash out, after seeing Gamboa dropped by a 40-1 underdog, he probably knows Gamboa isn't going 50-0. I think he has a good shot (Broner hasn't really fought anyone yet). Let's see what Gamboa does in his next couple of fights before we talk a super fight. It would be a fan friendly fight either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X