Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..BLIND POLL: If Race/Nationality/Ethinicity Didn't Exist...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..BLIND POLL: If Race/Nationality/Ethinicity Didn't Exist...

Would you still like all the saem fighters that you like now? And would you hate on the same fighters that you do now?

The poll is blind, which I usually hate. However, I want to try and get people to be as honest with themselves as possible.

Now, this may be a lost cause. I honestly think a lot of people have tricked themselves into believing that they only HAPPEN to go for fighters that resemble their family reunion.

However, we'll see how it goes.

Vote. Discuss, if you please.
    Yes.
    90.00%
    No.
    10.00%

Yes I would still be liking the same fighters.
    All my favorite Fighters are not Black and I am black.

King Arthur Abraham, Pacquiao,Pavlik,Cotto and Valero.

The Mexicanos on here would all be Fans of Pacquiao if he was Mexican lol believe that.

Comment

It doesnt bother me, Im white as they come and ray robinson, muhammd ali, joe louis, winky wright, and willie pep are my favorite fighters of all time, they are all black except 1, So yea

Comment

what is this "race"?

Comment

I'm a fan of fighters of all different nationalities and ethnicities.. It wouldn't change at all.

Comment

I don't like a fighter because of his nationality, race or ethnicity, I like a fighter because of his skills so I don't think I would be any different.

Comment

Probably not due to nationality. I was a big Kostya Tszyu fan because he was Australian (well, kinda) and I also, as ashamed as I am to say it, kind of support Mundine when he fights where, if he wasn't Australian, I would most probably hate the man. I honestly doubt there are very many fight fans who would say they are not biased towards their own fighters. It is only natural.

Comment

Why would you not like a fighter or a person period cuz of what race they are? Bigotry is ****in ******ed. It makes sense for nationalities to support their countrymen, but that don't mean they gotta hate every other fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Why would you not like a fighter or a person period cuz of what race they are? Bigotry is ****in ******ed. It makes sense for nationalities to support their countrymen, but that don't mean they gotta hate every other fighter.
                  It doesn't, but it happens.

Comment

Yes. Right now many of my favorite fighters are not of my "race".

Comment

Working...
                    X