Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the point of Urango-Hatton again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Bored by this anti-Hatton stuff. I'm not a huge fan but I give the guy credit for going in and fighting hard.
    I'm not sure why anyone would give Gatti huge respect but deny Hatton.

What makes Americans love Gatti but hate Hatton?????
    Why ???? Can you not see the difference on how they fight? Mayorga is not an american, Pacquaio is not an american, and yet they earned respect in U.S. Do you know what's common with Mayorga, Pacquiao and Gatti?

These fighters always comes out with guns blazing and they lose and die out swinging not hugging.

Comment

Can YOU not see the difference between Hatton and Ruiz?

Hatton may maul and fight 'ugly' but he goes in with intensity and fire. I don't think he's a great fighter but I've never questioned his commitment (except maybe when I've seen him balloon up to 180lbs).
      Urango is probably the first fight of Hatton's where he chose to fight defensively in the latter half. In the moderate number of Hatton fights I've seen this was new. If it CONTINUES then I shall start questioning his value as a brawler-boxer.
      And to address the thread title.
      'What was the point of Urango-Hatton again? '
      To give Sin another chance to write about the only thing he seemingly knows how to do. ***** about Hatton.

Comment

Working...
      X