No announcement yet.

double standard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by linkboy View Post
    yeah I KNOW "it is to DETER or PREVENT someone from cheating." so since pac and may know that they will be tested on those 2 months definitely they will not cheat. but before those 2 months and after the fight they will get roid again. so they can still CHEAT.. do you get what am i saying?
    Manny is still asking for 14 days, so who knows what he will do. Heck, why does he need those 2 weeks without any testing ( a question that can never seemed to be answered). Can they cheat when they are not fighting? Sure they can, IF they have not been selected by the USADA for the "out of competition" testing.

Originally posted by linkboy View Post
    "And, for the last time, its not "Floyd's way of testing", the USADA provides the PROTOCOL FOR TESTING, not Floyd." -> It is floyd who requested it only for that fight. am i wrong? now Do you support floyd's ost request?
    Yes, you are wrong. Just because he requested it, doesn't make it "his way of testing". Wake up. The USADA is an independent agency apart from Mayweather. And, it was requested for the Shane Mosley fight, and they went through with it and had no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
      Why not the whole year for who? Floyd or Manny. I mean, they can't get Manny to do it for 2 months before a fight, so RANDOMLY testing Manny the whole year is a NO GO!

that is what am sayin, just because manny cant do it in 2 months you support ost, when in fact ost is random whole year round. double standard eh?

And, yes it is costly, very from what I understand. However, it is THEIR choice concerning whom they will use for their out- of- competition testing. But, I think the conversation is going elsewhere. You are really mad because Floyd isn't doing out of competition testing huh? Call up the head of the USADA and have a word with him.

not mad at all. just thinking how supporters of ost reacted to this. you are just one of those courageous to defend it. i wont need to have the word of usada, they are just a joke in boxing

Why don't you like the USADA, what have they done to YOU? neved did i mentioned usada until u did. so, who do they caught in boxing? why cant you trust conte's word?
      answers are in red.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        Different Sports, different testing schedule.
        so who has usada caught in this sport called boxing?

Comment

The only double standard I see is that Pac gets shitted on and the same fans who **** on Pac are willing to give Ward and Dirrell a pass even make excuses for them. Which is bullshit to me. If you have such a strong opinion about Pac PED use(allegedly) then you should also had a beef with Ward and Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            answers are in red.
            For the last time, the USADA has different schedules for different sports.

I'm done here.

Comment

For the last time, the USADA has different schedules for different sports.

I'm done here.
              ok. nice talkin to you. tipped me up when usada caught any boxers cheating. kinda lame for this schedule, when guys who support ost were always sayin boxer's health are at risk

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                The only double standard I see is that Pac gets shitted on and the same fans who **** on Pac are willing to give Ward and Dirrell a pass even make excuses for them. Which is bullshit to me. If you have such a strong opinion about Pac PED use(allegedly) then you should also had a beef with Ward and Dirrell.
                If you talking about me Jro, here I am bro. As I have stated before, Ward does indeed look suspicious by working with Victor Conte. Ward has also said that he has no problem at all with olympic style drug testing and he is all for it. But the moment he agrees to the testing, then backs out and makes a million excuses why, he gets the same treatment.

Comment

right, i got your point. (i havent got a thoought about that) thank you.

Comment

If you talking about me Jro, here I am bro. As I have stated before, Ward does indeed look suspicious by working with Victor Conte. Ward has also said that he has no problem at all with olympic style drug testing and he is all for it. But the moment he agrees to the testing, then backs out and makes a million excuses why, he gets the same treatment.
                    Really wasn't talking about you, I was actually talking to the TS or just in general. If it was meant for you than I would of quoted you. Because, I respect and like talking boxing with you.

I can see what you're saying. But, at the same time I remember reading that both Ward and Green were willing and wanting to do OST for their fight. They made it public and everything. But, at the same time when the fight neared nothing happed with the OST. And, it just seemed that everybody forgot about it or just didn't care about it.

Comment

Really wasn't talking about you, I was actually talking to the TS or just in general. If it was meant for you than I would of quoted you. Because, I respect and like talking boxing with you.

I can see what you're saying. But, at the same time I remember reading that both Ward and Green were willing and wanting to do OST for their fight. They made it public and everything. But, at the same time when the fight neared nothing happed with the OST. And, it just seemed that everybody forgot about it or just didn't care about it.
                      Ok, cool. I wasn't coming at you sideways, just giving my thoughts on that. And, you KNOW I respect and like talking the sport with you as well. You are right, they did say that they were all for it and wanted to do it for their fight. Not sure exactly what happened with that though. Aren't the opponents of the Sauderland fighters in this tourney required to do the random blood testing? I read that somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X