Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If golf is such a hard sport why do old ass men dominate it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If golf is such a hard sport why do old ass men dominate it?

On top of that only rich people play it, so young people can not even afford to practice and fix their skills.

Its not a sport in anyway, ping pong takes far more athletic ability and endurance.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      On top of that only rich people play it, so young people can not even afford to practice and fix their skills.
      I don't consider it a real sport, but rich and old people have more time to practice their skills....

Comment

If old, out of shape dominate anything its not a sport.

Comment

I'm def with TS on this one. Golf should not be called a sport in my opinion.

Comment

old people dominate it because you dont need to be in shap to be good.

also tha most boring **** ive ever seen on tv

Comment

Just because it's not physically demanding doesn't mean that it does not require a lot of physical and mental skill.

It's dominated by old men because it takes so long to hone ones talent, and because a large percentage of its player base fits into that demographic.

They call NASCAR a sport, and you play it while sitting down the entire time. Look how popular it is in the US.

Comment

It's not an athletic sport, but it takes alot of skill. Surgery should be concidered a sport if golf is...

Comment

Its takes a lot of skill. Anyone who has never swung a club before would be lucky to get a 150 on any course.

Comment

It is a sport because it requires immense skill, it's just not an athletic sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X