No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    I hear ya but I do like the 2 undercard HW fights. Good to see Kauffman get a good fight. He has waited since the Arreola bout. Szpilka/Breazeale could be a really good scrap. 2 Guys trying to get another crack at a title. Szpilka fights are usually pretty action packed & Breazeale doesn't mind trading punches in the middle of the ring. Both undercards are solid B level fringe contender fights.
    I'm inclined to agree but for the B level comment, more like C, D and E.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      I'm inclined to agree but for the B level comment, more like C, D and E.
      In my opinion anyone in the top 11-30 is B level. C level are journeymen like Fred Kassi & Nagy Aguilera. Of course that is just my opinion.

Comment

I hear ya but I do like the 2 undercard HW fights. Good to see Kauffman get a good fight. He has waited since the Arreola bout. Szpilka/Breazeale could be a really good scrap. 2 Guys trying to get another crack at a title. Szpilka fights are usually pretty action packed & Breazeale doesn't mind trading punches in the middle of the ring. Both undercards are solid B level fringe contender fights.
        I agree.

The two undercard fights are interesting because they are competitive matchups.

The main event is poor because it's a mismatch - Las Vegas betting odds are about 80 to 1 in favor of Wilder.

Comment

I agree.

The two undercard fights are interesting because they are competitive matchups.

The main event is poor. It's a mismatch - Las Vegas betting odds are about 80 to 1 in favor of Wilder.

Comment

• Comment

• I like Szpilka, Breazale a good return opportunity for him. Should be good action. Szpilka is still young.

Comment

• Added Takam vs. Rekowski and Granat vs. Dimitrenko to opening post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Added Takam vs. Rekowski and Granat vs. Dimitrenko to opening post.
                  Like that as another building fight for Granat and good to see Takam stay busy with a decent opponent. Also glad to see Ugonoh will be fighting on the Wilder card, hope they get him someone decent at least. Also, according to boxrec, Kabayel is going to be fighting Belgian Herve Hubeaux

Comment

• Dillian Whyte vacates British heavyweight title to continue pursuit of WBC titleholder Deontay Wilder

Deontay Wilder should take a 'real fight' against Dillian Whyte - Eddie Hearn

David Allen targets British title shot against Sam Sexton and domestic clash with Ian Lewison in 2017

Comment

• from fightnews:

Adam Kownacki (15-0, 12 KOs) cruised through his heavyweight fight against Joshua Tufte (19-2, 10 KOs) with a second-round TKO. Kownacki cut Tufte above the left eye through an exchange early on in round 1 and kept up the pressure with no response from Tufte. With the ringside doctor taking a close look, the referee made the call to stop the fight at 2:40 in round 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X