Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Depends on the punch, knee, lean.

But yes u are correct
    No it doesn't depend on the punch, no punch has the toe pointing in the same direction as the fist, because pros are getting rotational force from the floor, the equal and opposite reaction concept you talked about can be applied to the rotational force as well as the linear force, thats why pros rarely point toes and fist together.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      You guy's need to stop talking about boxing.

This isn't a boxing website!

wow shes hot, I love a good face, I wanna spray my load over and inside her face and then bite her

Shes got a lOOOOOOONG NECK THO, SHE MUST HAVE ALMOST 0 PUNCH RESISTANCE
      Last edited by AlexKid; 09-02-2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        No it doesn't depend on the punch, no punch has the toe pointing in the same direction as the fist, because pros are getting rotational force from the floor, the equal and opposite reaction concept you talked about can be applied to the rotational force as well as the linear force, thats why pros rarely point toes and fist together.
        A left hook has the left foot point in the same direction as the fist on completion

A right cross ...right toe points same direction as right fist

Comment

wow shes hot, I love a good face, I wanna spray my load over and inside her face and then bite her

Shes got a long neck tho, shed get KOed faster than Khan in a pacman fight WHOOP!
          I'm trying to figure out her name

Comment

whats goin on?

Love the feeling of bottoming out on the punani, knowing I can't go any further.

Comment

A left hook has the left foot point in the same direction as the fist on completion

A right cross ...right toe points same direction as right fist
              lOOK AT jULIAN jACKSON SON NO THEY DO NOT.

Hey good "knowledge fight" Uve got great basics down, I will teach you some more another time ok kid

Class dismissed

Comment

Originally posted by KING SIZE View Post
                Love the feeling of bottoming out on the punani, knowing I can't go any further.

must be great feeling u get when u empathize with the stud u cuck, well done

Comment

lOOK AT jULIAN jACKSON SON NO THEY DO NOT.

Hey good "knowledge fight" Uve got great basics down, I will teach you some more another time ok kid

Class dismissed
                  Lmao Alex. Foq julian. Go throw a left hook and tell me if ue left foot doesnt point in the same direction of ur fist on completion

Comment

Lmao Alex. Foq julian. Go throw a left hook and tell me if ue left foot doesnt point in the same direction of ur fist.
                    Julian leaves his foot behind you take the foot with you, when you take the foot with you more rotational force escapes. I can do it both ways you can only do it one way.

This is pedantic crap now, not progressing either of us much, this is all small potatoes when it comes to real power

Comment

Working...
                    X