No announcement yet.

Khan jabs Mayweather at Garcia-Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klutz View Post
    What? Why would either one of them be scared? You sound stupid.
    Then why did they not fight him then, derp

Buh its a principle thing
    Buh dey don't need him
    Better to fight this flat footed plodder
    Better to fight this guy he's faced 50 times before

I love Pacquiao but I will call out B.S. when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

Buh dey don't need him

yup. Khan brings way more money that Maidana, Berto, and Bradley combined. Yet, 2 money hungry fighters (pac and may) pick lower money options to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
        yup. Khan brings way more money that Maidana, Berto, and Bradley combined. Yet, 2 money hungry fighters (pac and may) pick lower money options to fight.
        It's actually quite shocking how neither of them got the proper harsh treatment they deserved for avoiding this one.
        Floyd pretty much said no I don't want to get FOTY by following up the Pac fight with Berto.

Comment

Mayweather picked Maidana over Khan because Maidana performed better against Broner, than Amir did against Diaz. If you're good as your last fight than that's legitimately a good reason. Berto was just a easy fight to finish off the contract. Amir may bring in more money than Bradley for Pac. But it's about what brings in more money for Bob. Khans not under TR. Bob would make no money off Khan. Bob will make money off both Pac and Bradley though. No matter how much they try to say it's Pac's choice. It's not. It's Arum's choice.

Khan needs to stop constantly waiting for certain fights and just fight. **** it, have a tune up or a stay busy fight. Stay active. I understand his reluctance because the two times he fought a stay busy fight, he got knocked out which elevated Danny Garcia to be a star and the other one he almost got knocked out in Juan Diaz. But at the same time, if he doesn't stay active and just sits around waiting, when the time comes he won't be ready or too rusty. He's got to stop thinking he's bigger than he really is. Right now, just ****ing fight.

Comment

Floyd's a *****. Fighting Maidana and Berto for less money when he's all about the money. Khan brings 3x more money than Maidana and Berto combined.
            You have evidence of this claim. Khan is not well known in the US market.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Khans moved on, your ghetto thug mate Floyd is the one who started the exchange.

Does your ghetto brain not comprehend this?

piss monkey

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

Buh dey don't need him

Think about it for a sec, in what way is Khan scary?

He's calling out the two cash cows of the sport while avoiding Brook, Thurman, Porter, etc. Wants no part of any WW except the 40 year olds May and Pac. And this behavior from Khan gets awarded with a crown of the most feared WW by some fans. It's really ridiculous. Get an actual legit top 10 WW win for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

He's calling out the two cash cows of the sport while avoiding Brook, Thurman, Porter, etc. Wants no part of any WW except the 40 year olds May and Pac. And this behavior from Khan gets awarded with a crown of the most feared WW by some fans. It's really ridiculous. Get an actual legit top 10 WW win for starters.
                  Hes fast doe

Comment

Let's be real here guys, there is no way on Earth you could beat Floyd Mayweather, Jr by unanimous decision in Vegas.

Vegas is the home of Floyd Mayweather, Jr, the judges are in his favor and he generates a lot of income & attraction to the city. They will not let him lose, simply because they can't afford it. Vegas is about money.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Call out cash cows, say he is looking for a cash cheque yet knowing he'd clearly not get anywhere near as much as he'd get for fighting Brook.
                      If he was being disingenuous he'd have took the easy cash that Brook and Hearn are offering.

Comment

Working...
                      X