Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBC President Jose Sulaiman gets destroyed on radio show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at new England. What is worse with the WBC now is that suliaman always has **** to say to others. He is a fraud.

He has shown bias towards fighters in the past. Why would the opponents even want to go against fighters that suliaman has bias for?

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
      Lol at new England. What is worse with the WBC now is that suliaman always has **** to say to others. He is a fraud.

He has shown bias towards fighters in the past. Why would the opponents even want to go against fighters that suliaman has bias for?

some guy with 200 posts in NSB thinks i'm a fan of the WBC and chavez. what does that really mean, exactly?
      if a tree falls in the woods and nobody cares, does it make a sound?

or that i have it in for montoya?

the interview is aggressive and unprofessional

jose sulaiman is a total fraud and the head of an underhanded organization in a dirty industry

chavez is very likely a cheater, using drugs and the WBC as a shield against being caught.

the intervew was STILL aggressive and unprofessional

i've been listening to and reading montoya for years, for the record.
      and i've been listening to LIITR long before montoya was even involved. i was listening to/watching duenez when he was exclusively on youtube.

i have tremendous respect for he and for montoya in terms of their involvement with boxing. they are boxing guys, deep in the sport. guys you can learn from.
      they're still hardly professional at certain stages
      Last edited by New England; 03-10-2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

That interview is hilarious.

Funny when Sulaiman starts capping on that guys voice.

Sulaiman is such an idiot he claims those guys are racist against Mexican and both those dudes are Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          some guy with 200 posts in NSB thinks i'm a fan of the WBC and chavez. what does that really mean, exactly?
          if a tree falls in the woods and nobody cares, does it make a sound?

or that i have it in for montoya?

the interview is aggressive and unprofessional

jose sulaiman is a total fraud and the head of an underhanded organization in a dirty industry

chavez is very likely a cheater, using drugs and the WBC as a shield against being caught.

the intervew was STILL aggressive and unprofessional

i've been listening to and reading montoya for years, for the record.
          and i've been listening to LIITR long before montoya was even involved. i was listening to/watching duenez when he was exclusively on youtube.

i have tremendous respect for he and for montoya in terms of their involvement with boxing. they are boxing guys, deep in the sport. guys you can learn from.
          they're still hardly professional at certain stages
          Why are you trolling a thread dissing these guys when they were completely in the right in regards to the topic the TS wrote about? Shut up and go take a breath of fresh air.

Comment

Of course he favors JCC JR. If you know what's good for you, you better favor JCC JR.

JR calls the shots! Period.

Comment

That was pathetic. Woowwwww you out-debated a guy who barely speaks English ahhahahahahaa. Congrats loser.

On next week's show he's going to race an amputee.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                Why are you trolling a thread dissing these guys when they were completely in the right in regards to the topic the TS wrote about? Shut up and go take a breath of fresh air.

what are you even talking about?

how am i trolling?

and it's a saturday and i'll spend it however the hell i'd like. if you dont like my posts put me on ignore. they are far from inflammatory.

the interview is unprofessional. whether you agree or not with the WBC shouldn't have anything to do with your recognition of that.

Comment

I think they were unfair in saying that Sulaiman claimed he favored Chavez Jr. The only thing I heard him say is that he did not think Chavez Jr. vs Martinez would be the mismatch most people are calling it.

But yeah, I guess I understand why they got angry. Implying they were racist against Mexicans even though they're Mexicans themselves was pretty stupid.

Comment

Sergio better knock Chavez Jr out!

Comment

I agree with New England (there's a first)

Gabriel is a biased joke. Just look at his twitter feed when some fights are on, he's one of the biggest trolls there is.

with the new internet age, any ****** can be a "journalist.

Want to become a Photographer?
                      Before internet age, 1) Go to school 2) Learn to develop film 3) invest in cameras
                      Today: Go to Best Buy and Spend $99 then "pretend to be a photographer and post your useless pics of flowers and bridges on flickr

Want to become a Radio Host?
                      Before Internet Age: 1) Go to Collegge / University and get a degree 2) try to get a gig at a radio station and actually do some work
                      Today: Sign up for free at blogtalkradio.com while being a HS dropout and pretend that you're a host with your 14 listeners.

Want to be a Boxing Writer?/Writer/Journalist?
                      Before Internet Age: Complete 4 years in a school (the better the school the better the job you gonna get), travel and get inside scoop, do real investigations and write stuff on your own

Today: 40 years old and a HS drop out? Dont worry, just go to Examiner.com and become a "Writer", dont worry about fact proofing or having any sources, just copy and paste rumours and steal others people work and put your name on the ending line and press the "Post" button. Ta-da!

Comment

Working...
                      X