Eubank jr how far can he go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eubank jr how far can he go?

http://youtu.be/vfd37A4z37M
    He put up a decent effort sparring froch. Idk about world titles but he is a decent fighter.

I dont think he will ever be up there with the best but imo he has some talent.

Seems to be on the Deontay Wilder development route of easy fights/hard sparring. Time will tell if it pays on in the long run. I have my doubts.

Id like to see him against some decent opponents to see if he starts boxing seriously or keeps pissing around.

So yeah, ive successfully not answered your question there. You're welcome

Comment

Looks like there's talent to burn; fast and heavy hands, nice balance, plenty of variety with his punches and nice mix of strength and stamina. Good temperament as well, so far.

But....he's yet to have a proper fight. Can he hold a shot, cope with someone who brings aggression and sustained pressure?

We just don't know that yet, so hard to form a real opinion.

Etches or Ryder will provide the yardstick.....forget all the twitter *****ing nonsense of fighting Saunders.....get in with Adam or John and let's see what is there.

Comment

I like what I've seen so far, but he's been allowed mainly to fight at his own pace so far. It will be interesting to see him pressured effectively.

He looks to have good, sharp, crisp variety of shots with some solid power.

If he has inherited his father's chin, then he'll go far.

Comment

He's been good so far but he'll get humbled one day.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Q6BCpImTI great video of Eubank Jnr training with Mayweather Snr

Comment

hopefully he is KO'd asap, preferably by ****e O'Sullivan

Comment

I really don't know man. I've seen bits and pieces of him on channel 5 but he hasn't really fought anyone of note. Fact is, every time I've seen him, he tries to be too much like his father but doesn't have the same power or killer instinct. He comes off looking like a cheap knock off.

Comment

He's not very good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Sport
                    British and European middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders will fight Chris Eubank Jr on 29 November at London's ExCel Arena.
                    Eubank Jr.'s first loss on the horizon.

Comment

Working...
                    X