No announcement yet.

B.j flores: “i think manny pacquiao has only lost 1 of his last 3 fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
    BJ is on the money. Floyd is bringing up Manny tax problems but we heard the same rumors about Floyd at one point. smh
    You sound real salty or something..A few years ago folk like you was making a real big deal about it. And was even happy that reports was saying mayweather gym was being evicted. I remember those post from people.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...-office--29714
    Last edited by SoulByThePound; 01-10-2014, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      Let's see here. To me, Manny hasn't lost a legit fight since, 3-19-2005, against Morales in their first encounter. His current record is.....55 Wins (38 Knockouts), 5 Losses, 2 Draws. So, the lost against Morales l, and the two that happened when he was a teenager. He has 3 legit losses. The loss against Bradley was a joke. The 4th fight with Roidquez is tainted and does not count in my opinion. If you know anything about the science of boxing, you KNOW what I mean. So, all of the great fighters he's fought, and he STILL hasn't had a legit loss in 10 plus years. As for the series of fights with Marquez, it's simple really. Manny won the first three because he throws more and lands more. The first two fights were anybody's fight BUT when he knocked Marquez down as many times as he did in the first fight, statistically, it's impossible to give the other fighter a draw. Based on what? In the 2nd fight, it was pretty much an even fight throughout again, UNTIL Marquez went down again. Statiscally, Marquez would've had to knock Manny down just to get a draw. The hardest thing to do in boxing, is to knock your opponent down. That's why the fighter who does it, gets two points on the cards. That alone says Manny mathematically won the first two fights. In the 3rd fight, it was a sparring match. Marquez landed the better single eye-catching punches BUT again, Manny out threw him and out landed him. Besides, Manny was the champion and Marquez Ran in the 12th. Big mistake.
      In a 12 round fight, if I knock you down twice in one round but you win the other 11 rounds then you lost?

Please, please send me your paypal account and I will pay you not to post anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
        He acknowledges the Bradley robbery (which Pac caused himself by only fighting in spurts) while ignoring the JMM 3 debacle. Manny has lost 2 out of 3 CLEARLY in my eyes.
        Watching PAC-Marquez 3 live I felt like Marquez clearly won the fight but then when I sat down alone a few days later and rematches I had it 115-113 for Manny.. I think saying the fight was a robbery is crazy..that fight was close...

Comment

Working...
        X