No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd held to a higher standard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Since you on that little kid tough guy internet name calling our convo stops here.
    Must have hurt his feelings with Flowmo.

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      To be fair. I would never, ever put Floyd on SRL's level. Just used that as an example. Also, there isn't a WW in Floyd's ERA that could come close to Hearn's level either.
      thats why fights need be made not like fantasy fights that Flomos keep on promoting...

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
        you mean lets talk Fantasy fights? On Floyds fans world, Roy Jones or Hopkins is no match for Floyd, just do the triangle theory and floyd wins! That's Floyd Fantasy World works...

Like the other poster said here about Hearns and SRL, we wouldn't know the outcome if Floyd dont fight those fighters...
        Well fantasy fights aren't good enough, you actually have to fight.
        He say, she say is not gonna do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
          thats why fights need be made not like fantasy fights that Flomos keep on promoting...
          Completely agree. I still wish I knew which poster said "Floyd beats Winky @ 154. Forrest stands no chance with Floyd @ WW."

The mind of a Flowmo must be empty, and hollow.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
            Since you on that little kid tough guy internet name calling our convo stops here.
            lol! who loves fantasy fights? flomos like you calling that guy internet kid? lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              Completely agree. I still wish I knew which poster said "Floyd beats Winky @ 154. Forrest stands no chance with Floyd @ WW."

The mind of a Flowmo must be empty, and hollow.
              *****s will say anything, they think Floyd is unstoppable, I had a ***** at college tell me that Floyd would have beaten prime Roy Jones at 154.

Roy would have toyed with Floyd.

Comment

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me tell you something man this doesn't have anything to do with race you call a spade a spade i'm black but even i gotta give the dude props Mattyse is a monster, and i'm telling you right now Golden Boy is protecting Danny Garcia. They don't want no parts of Mattyse they ain't stupid. I'm not saying Danny Garcia can't win but there is no way on God's green earth that Garcia can just walk throught Mattyse. Mattyse ain't gonna quit and has a chin a punches hAAAArd, Garcia aint walking through him in no 4 rds. Garcia might get beat up don't let nobody on Garcia's team fool you that dude sam watson or anybody else in boxing give you some BS excuse why the fight won't happen. I don't care how many tickets the dude sold it's an excuse period that has nothing to do with whether you can fight or not and Keith Kizer anybody connected to Golden Boy or team Garcia when somebody bring up Mattyse name watch the excuses they come up with. They know that boy Mattyse is a problem they can't just go in there and walk all over dude it won't happen it's to dangerous of a fight so they are ducking him period.

Comment

• floyd aint fighting right now he's a great fighter and ill watch when he fights again but why is Golen boy protecting Garcia from Mattyse thats what i wanna talk about they ducking that boy

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    *****s will say anything, they think Floyd is unstoppable, I had a ***** at college tell me that Floyd would have beaten prime Roy Jones at 154.

Roy would have toyed with Floyd.
                    ROFLMAO. Roy @ 154 would still have the speed, power, height, length, fight night weight advantage. It would be a walk in the park and then some.

Replace ODLH with Roy Jones the night they fought, and he's getting put in a body bag. Toe tag and everything.

Comment

• Floyd is held to a lesser standard than his peers, so why is this contradictory bait thread still popping up?

He fights less than his peers, yet when he fights ancient SSM he expects a medal of bravery, that only soldiers at war usually get? Floyds fans go on about how brave Floyd was for fighting SSM coming off of a win over plaster margarito minus the plaster.
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 02-05-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X