No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Always Thankful For Las Vegas Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Always Thankful For Las Vegas Support

It’s more than 7,000 miles from his home in General Santos City, Philippines, yet international superstar Manny Pacquiao always feels at home the moment he touches down in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Manny is a true warrior... My flight TD Friday night. Can't wait for Saturday night. First time seeing one of the greatest in person. It was a must to see him fight in person before he retires. Coming all the way from Miami, FL.

Comment

Pac wins this nice fight by KO unless Bradley nails him with that Feed barrel Head of his'n !!!! Well even if Pacs gets nailed by the big Feed Barrel head he should win hands down.

poor Bradley I do like the boy,,just too bad

Comment

My 3rd time seeing him fight live, I'm coming from New Orleans... Hes the only fighter that I would travel to see.... Cant wait, flying out Thurs!

Its an unbelievable experience, he have massive fan support there, thousands of people come see his weight in, its nothing I have never seen on Tv.
        Last edited by djeffectz; 06-05-2012, 05:30 PM.

Comment

A good concise, precise report as usual, there's no doubt but that MannyP must be the most popular boxer in America all hands-down. It shows every time, and the close win against Marquez isn't held against him, so the Maybugs can stop talking about it.True sports lovers don't condemn a good sport and clean fighter even if he loses. They see the person as well.

BUT...Jake Donovan "....the victory should have "went"...." ??

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
            My 3rd time seeing him fight live, I'm coming from New Orleans... Hes the only fighter that I would travel to see.... Cant wait, flying out Thurs!

Its an unbelievable experience, he have massive fan support there, thousands of people come see his weight in, its nothing I have never seen on Tv.
            Will be there too

Comment

Give thanks to the Lord first.

Comment

I'll be one of the zmillion ppv's.

Comment

Working...
                X