Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

arum should make a margo vs sergio rematch...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waste of a fight Margarito hasn't yet proved his a decent fighter without the plasters I would rather see Martinez vs lee then this ****

I would rather watch Martinez vs lee since its the less shitty match up

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      cotto v margo winner gets martinez.
      Exactly,

and what is this I hear that you're from Guatemala...Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        What makes you think Martinez would not be willing to do it?

He called Margarito out earlier this year and it was Margarito, I repeat it was Margarito not Martinez but the Tijuana Tornado Margarito, who said thanks but no thanks...

So lets get out facts straight here.

And, should Martinez or Margarito(already sonned Cotto mind you) be in an eliminator to fight Cotto?

Matter of fact Margarito-Cotto 2 can happen as an eliminator to fight either P-Will or Martinez whoever.
        if you were margo would you pass up for a pac fight ?....cmon now, margo does'nt have the reasons to pass up now....sergio called him out at the wrong time..maybe on purpose too to make it look like he really wanted it, who knows..shhit, sergio would even make more money vs margo than he would fighting the andy lee's of the world...lol....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
          How bout Margarito avenges his L vs PWill?
          that would be after margo spanks sergio again.......

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            How about Cotto avenges his L vs Margarito?
            Wasn't a reamatch set b4 the Plaster situation and ko by Mosley??? And had Margarito not gotten his face broken by your boy Pac, they probably could have fought in March right???

Comment

Originally posted by squewon234 View Post
              Im sorry but times have changed Margarito would get spanked now
              Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
              Oooh goody. Another chance for margaresto to get whooped upon. Sad thing is, he gets paid for the beating. Best not to let that vermin fight again.
              bull****........there's always a kryptonite for everyone, and margo is to sergio, sergio knows it............i dont see him calling out mrgo now.....he called out margo right before a pac fight knowin margo would turn itdown,who would'nt if being offered a pac ight ..lol....he thinks he's slick!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                if you were margo would you pass up for a pac fight ?....cmon now, margo does'nt have the reasons to pass up now....sergio called him out at the wrong time..maybe on purpose too to make it look like he really wanted it, who knows..shhit, sergio would even make more money vs margo than he would fighting the andy lee's of the world...lol....
                He offered it to him though.

And, it was Marg team who were talking about having another fight prior to Pac as early as June and as late of August.

So they were talking about having one extra fight for the summer. Even though he fought in May against Garcia after that fight there was even talks that Marg was going to be in the Chavez-Duddy undercard in Alamodome here in San Antonio. I know because I was excited to see Margarito since I was going to go.

That is when Martinez said I will fight him and that is when Margarito said thanks but no thanks and then the whole Margarito fighting prior to Pac talks got shutdown quick...

There was no pass up unless Margarito team feared they would lose to Martinez which was going to happen. Because, if they were confident in beating Martinez they would have gone ahead with their schedule of fighting in the summer win and then fight Pac.

Stop trying to shit on Martinez for no damn reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  cotto v margo winner gets martinez.
                  bro i like cotto, but margo wins that one too.......

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    Wasn't a reamatch set b4 the Plaster situation and ko by Mosley??? And had Margarito not gotten his face broken by your boy Pac, they probably could have fought in March right???
                    They could still fight in June right?

And, didn't Margarito ask for an immediate rematch right away for P-Will and P-Will wanted to unify the titles instead against Cintron?

So what is your point?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      bull****........there's always a kryptonite for everyone, and margo is to sergio, sergio knows it............i dont see him calling out mrgo now.....he called out margo right before a pac fight knowin margo would turn itdown,who would'nt if being offered a pac ight ..lol....he thinks he's slick!
                      You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X